PL Saving

Best answers
Is it possible to save your PL to some file... I mean it takes hours to get Goku (5 million) to his perfect transform level... I reached it once.... But if you have to start all over again every time you play.... Aww well I hope you get the point...
Is there some kind of PL saving system?

Best answers
Well im playing it since like uhm yesterday and i sure can tell you it CAN'T be done but if you can script in like AMX and you put an AMX Script on your dedicated server then you can shure script a sort of script that saves your PL for ever or just for a week :)

( AMX ??? www.amxmod.net )

And yes amx works with ESF because it also works with cs/dod/hl etc :D

Best answers
No, you can't save your PL. Not through any means that wouldn't be considered cheating/admin abuse.

Best answers
Shogi said:
No, you can't save your PL. Not through any means that wouldn't be considered cheating/admin abuse.
So you're considering the XP save system in Counter-Strike's WAR3 plugin cheating too? When you leave the server, you just type /savexp and your exp.points are saved... (any client can do so) Why would that be cheating/admin abuse, and why is it not possible with esf...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats Counter strike, this is ESF, 2 different mods. There is no possible way to save your pl. Not even with AMX mod.

Best answers
heres what u should do... add an ultimate bot, and make sure he cant melee or teleport or anything.... he only should use that.... botlaser or what ever that is.... so after he shoots his laser at ya you ki will start to drain rapidly and (then I won't say because it is considered cheating, yet I knew this and still posted it.)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I took out the instructions in your post gohan because it is considered cheating, therefore isn't allowed in the forum.
Please don't post that again - just a friendly reminder :)

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
. There is no possible way to save your pl. Not even with AMX mod.
This is not quite correct, u can control the pl using amx mod " Just set the right offsets, that is how it worked in esf 1.x/1.2.0 but they changed it a bit in 1.2.1 so u have to do something else ;) but it is possible.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No what i said was true. I said you cannot SAVE your pl. i never said you couldnt control it. I never said you cant set your PL to 5,000,000.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well so say the truth, to save the pl is much more easier than controling it ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Canadianwolfboy said:
how do you control it?
You don't. You play fair like everyone else, thats what makes the game fun, no one likes cheaters

Best answers
ya know if you could save PL you could be god :devgrin:

Best answers
Ok..To save the PL wouldnt be necessarily bad as long as it stays in that server and the admin does not abuse the PLs saved. If its something like a clan held tournament, then they could have they stronger and weaker players, just as it would be in real life. I personally dont like the idea because having to fight for your PL everytime makes it more of a challenge and more exciting. The one upside of saving PL is that u can't have a situation where there's one guy who's been playing for hours and hours and he's so strong noone can beat him. u find that situation in a lot of servers.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know what i would like?

If say you enter a server, and your fighting and your doing great yay! and we'll say this guys name is Hybrid. Hybrid is owning teh server. But uh oh, he has to take out the garbage x.x. Now no one wants to go into spectator mode cuz that reduces your pl back to normal. no one wants that!. and if its a public server everytime someone kills him then his pl goes down. maybe you should be able to save pl for a short while. like say you have to leave the server for a bit to do something (maybe not leave the server) but say go into spectator because you dont want no body beating on you.

Best answers
ZuluWolf said:
Ok..To save the PL wouldnt be necessarily bad as long as it stays in that server
That's what i meant to explain with the war3 (Counter-Strike) example.

and about the controling of pl, is that a client or server based thing?
i'd like to know more about it, because i have a lan coming next week. And if possible i would like everyone's pl start at a fairly high level (i'm the game host/server), making transformations possible for everyone the moment they enter the server.
if it's a client based thing (like anyone can control his/her own pl) i don't want to know, because it will be abused >_<...

Can anyone help me with this?

thanks in advance ^_^

Best answers
I can see where it could be possible, but I think if anything, it would be a serverside modification if anyone made it. As in the Admin sets a certain set of variable codes for usernames or something... of course that would require a bunch of custom ID stuff. I see where it gets annoying to keep bringing up your PL just to get a look at the transformations in action though... especially with this new bug where the game crashes >.> I get to the first one, and 4 minutes later, I get a crash. Fun x.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom