pl-power-up

Best answers
It's a simply idea with a great effect. Everyone who had see the dbz episodes know what i mean. Let's explain on an example.

Goku vs. Vegeta (first fight). Goku cames from masta Kaio and then he must first fight vs. Nappa. He comes with 5.000 pl. Bevor he where fight, he do a pl-power-up that his power get 8.000. He power up his pl with a great side-effect. But it was not so a huge effect like an ascend to ssj. That's the idea, but with a little disadvantage. Even if you do it, the same happens like if you do a kaioken (with goku). Your HP decreases, but not so fast like a kaioken, theire it should decrease very slow and the powerlevel should increase very fast.
And also theire is this great effect like in the episodes.

What do you think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It sounds like EEA's 'Turbo Charging' idea. It would be good if it was in regular ESF too :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Things like this wolud what make esf more fun and may give a newbie or less skilled player some hope.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ermmm, from what I understand of the new aura/turbo system, the EEA style-power-up is in ESF 1.3.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
probably not exactly like in EEA though
I cant remember too well how it was in EEA anyway lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
probably not exactly like in EEA though
I cant remember too well how it was in EEA anyway lol
You charged it like an attack, the longer you charged it the more PL and speed you (temp) got. If you filled the bar your speed could reach 500+ ;)

It's not unbalanced though, you have to stand still (and vunerable) to turbo charge.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yah, what is EEA, iv'e heard so much but how is it, can someone post a pic or something.
And i've heard that this "turbo charge" idea is already in 1.3.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry but EEA died with 1.1

They never made a version for 1.2

It was great and balanced. Not to mention that turbo charge emptied your ki extreemly fast.

Maby i should install 1.1 again ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom