PL increase over time..

Best answers
Since i saw a few suggestions based on PL's and transformations i thought about something..

I dont know how the team will implent transformation time to reach certain levels..
So why not add this:

You have a terrible day..and get beaten like hell..
Your power doesnt seem to increase at all..perhaps an pl increase of 750.000k per 5-15 min.
Then your pl would increase with 1.000.000 after 30 minutes..(after respawn)
a sort of potential power increase..to help you move faster to another level.
Since most fighters have a power based on fighting experience..winning and even get beaten like hell should pay off with strenght and powerincrease...

And most of you ppl would think it's gonna be abuse so it has to be set if your powerlevel remains within certain levels..like 30 min between 10.000.000-12.000.000 or 5.000.000 - 7.000.000 for example..

This 1.000.000 pl increase should have a sort of script.
Players that would kill soo many with very little deaths should have a very small chance of this pl increase or even none..

This way even the worst fighters can have a bigger power then pro esf players..(even if it would be for a few seconds or minutes)
Also for those strong fighters they would finally find opponents over some time in the server with a sudden power stronger then theirs..and thus allowing them to get even stronger in pl..

Also the average pl in the server would increase without any doubt...

So what do you'll think? Like it or not? Good to add to 1.3?

Best answers
Considering the Aim of the game is to raise power level ...
This idea would make the game damn near pointless...
And i know raising power level isn't the whole name of the game , but makeing ESF more n00b Friendly (God Help us) May improve my chances ... but it would again make the game less skill orientated

Best answers
So you rather prefer kicking all others asses when ssj3 and their a mere ssj

In my way over some time...could still take 2-3 hours before others could reach the second or third level.. This way you could kick ass but still compete against a ssj2 or even ssj3..

Hope you understand my point..i know plenty of ppl who are looking forward to play 1.3 but can't keep up with everything..
So when playing against those kind of friends through LAN..they wouldnt stand a chance since im overall better in skills then them..and they would never experience a power stronger then mines..

I suggested this not every 5 minutes...but 1.000.000 every 30 minutes to increase avarage server pl. ( for the ones struggeling between certain levels )

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With the powerlevel catch up thing on, it won't take ages. The team have also stated that you won't have to play for 3 hours just to get to ssj3. Expect it to be something like 1/2 an hour to reach your final trans.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Way.. Way.. Too short time.. Seriously? Can you imagine the kind of abuse this would lead to!? If someone stays at a server for about 30 minutes, they are already 2 steps ahead of anyone else that may try to enter the server.. Naturally, I assume that this is an option that could very easily be altered.. Which leads to the abuse part.. Personally I don't think the newbies need more.. And besides, the pro's would use it to crush the newbies even more =/ Sorry man, but I really don't like this idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh this is already in esf its called pl catch up

thoes who are weaker then the rest of the server gain pl when they die to make them more on the level with the rest of the server

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom