Pixel Art

Best answers
Jesus, I didn't know so many people were gonna like them, lol. Well today I am gonna do Eclipses, IceMans, and a couple others when I get home in a little bit.

Best answers
lol, you should try the real Shukaku, you know, the demon guy thats 30 feet tall ^^', or mayb Orochimaru, with his Kusanagi Sword, he's cool

anyway, i love the gaara, its perfect ^^

Best answers
if you ever get around to it could you make Alucard(Hellsing) or Straight Cougar(Scryed) for myself. long wait...

*waits*

Best answers
hehe, i know the list is only building up, but i thought if would see if you could make a sasuke with is sharingan eyes and maybe somthin with the cursed seal. I dont expect it soon, put if you put it on your list i would appriciate it. ;)

Best answers
Awsome man, can you make me one of the Strike Gundam from Gundam Seed?

Strike Head
theres some pics for ya, and thanks in advance :D (p.s. -- give him the shield and gun if you can thnx)

Best answers

Let's all see what magical games he can play....

Best answers
Sorry to sound rude but I can't make all of these. I made this thread to show off some pixel art characters I made for my friends. I did not say I would take 3 million requests because these characters take me a good hour atleast for each because I have to do it practically pixel by pixel. I don't mind making them for some people who I like and am willing to spend my time to make them happy. But I am not going to spend 6 hours a day doing pixel by pixel characters for every single person on the forums. Sorry.

Best answers
wellll....plz make a tut (sry if u made one and i missed it) that way ppl will be able to make it for themselvs

still good job realy cool stuff!!!

Best answers
i dont think his doin anymore then a few guys...so i wouldnt count on it.

Best answers
well thats just great *sigh*..well as long as you post the ones that you make here aswell ^^ me wants to see more cool art

Best answers
hehe, yeah just keep postin the ones you DO make....ill agreee with that.

Best answers
could i have a vash (trigun) please? i'd like him with glasses, a gun and his huge red coat.. and evil looking if you can.. i understand your busy so you dont have to.

(btw, this is not pixel art.. its more CG art. just thought id point that out ^_^")

Best answers
this is amazing, I really like your work

I wish I could think of something I could make a request with but nothing comes to my mind
maybe try to do Naruto himself? and all the main chars of the show? well not all of them
at least the top 5 main chars

and man you rox! I wish I knew how to make these, really! }P-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom