Pistol Handgun

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirken

S
yea i know fixing i also found sone polys that are not connected :p i messed this up i will fix it tho and finnish the trigger

Best answers
serious u could loose half of those polys. btw is this a hl2 mod or what?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sirken said:
New Gun for Hold-Out (no rip ofcorse....)

The more you say that..the more we get suspicious..

On-topic:
The model has alot of wasted polys....

Best answers
How the hell do you get that many poly's for the handle? Were you modeling blind or just have no idea what you're doing?

Ohwell, the overall shape is good so far.

I did a crappy draw over

-Where the trigger guard connects with the handle, the inside area should match up with the outer handle piece, opposed to the way you have it.
-Zoom in on the area with green. Hopefully, you understand it. Its showing that the green dot (being where the vertice would be) is not connected.

Basically, the inside area of the handle is not apart of the handle area, and if it is connected in certain area's, then you will get wasted poly's in there. Best just make it one whole object.

Edit : Nevermind the fact my post was ignored...

Is that the safety I see above the handle? If so, you need to detach it, because the safety is suppose to move, the way you have it its never gonna move -_-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my god...you really like lots of polies dont you!!! more polies does NOT equal more detail...well...maybe it does, but ONLY if you do it right. each vertex should define something, and if it doesnt, then it doesnt need to be there, you could make the handle of that gun using about 20 polies, and it would probably look much the same...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try this to reduse polly:

i know, it's crappy.
aahh you get it anyway, good luck

Force Pit Member
Best answers
trust me i don't think anyone thinks that you ripped this XD.

It looks like a gun......but with welll...you know it........way tooo many......>_>

Bolteh2

B
it doesnt look like a gun lol...

modelling weapons is the easiest thing there is in the modelling world... (apart from ripping off that is)

you basicly low poly box modeled the gun and added that subdivide thingy milkshape has... gogo thats the way to do it.... this proofs that you cant model and that the marine you did was a rip off.. dont try to argue with me.. im correct and i want you to admit it... get a life or start some real modelling lessons...

ps.. i take this back.. it does look like gun... a plastic one thats been in a fire and has melted :x

sirken

S
wtf....? yea thx great crit... moron i didn't rip jack's/**** so don't even say it no proof what so ever u make 1 see how easy it is... till then shut up.

Best answers
hmmm why is the word "proof" always in a reply when someone uses the word "rip", lol you think it's not obvious...I murder an entire family the cops show up,I have blood all over my body and threaten the police to kill them if they come close to me, and then in the end say you guys have no proof to arrest me...look this has nothing to do with proving you ripped that head and, we KNOW it....period

ontopic: yaeh bolteh has right guns are basicly a modified box wich has detail added later

Bolteh2

B

this is about an hour work in max.. thats the real polycount including the mag...

like i said, its easy ****, and yours doesnt even look like a real gun.. you dont know how to model and youre just trying out the subdevide stuff in milkshape (wich sucks monkeyballs)

and you didnt create that marine head since the difference between the quality of the head (and polycount) and the quality of the body (sux and worst polycount ever...)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sirken said:
wtf....? yea thx great crit... moron i didn't rip jack's/**** so don't even say it no proof what so ever u make 1 see how easy it is... till then shut up.
Yup, you get a warning for flaming.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what kind of weapon is that bolteh? custom or a real one?

anyway, it doesnt really look like a gun, its just to thin, doesnt look like a real gun...

Bolteh2

B
its DEAWOO DR300 final version... korean made weapon.. its real.. but only a few of them have been produced....

i used a different clip... since that weapons was made to hold any clip of that time.. including m16 clips and the ak47 clip i used
ps: this pic is from a customized rifle.. with a custom rear sight, so thats why the little bar on top of the rifle is gone on the model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom