Pistol Handgun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was talking about how you spelled it, which you mixed up the A and the E. Big deal.
Can we try to keep it more ontopic?

sirken

S
yea plz...

*Final UPDATE* no more working on it i don't care about the small poly waste... this is the final version

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lets see some front views!

and its looking alright, u just need a skiner

Bolteh2

B
it needs a modeller before it needs a skinner :x

and you call that small poly wastage?

a waste is something that should be there... as far as i care, this model, and any other model of yours, shouldnt be there.. or here.. or anywhere...

oh btw, your amazing final product looks like ****... nowhere near a realistic look

like i said before.. its a plastic thing thats poorly shaped like a gun, and it caught fire... mlting the whole thing

Bolteh2

B
me drawing a single poly is better than the stuff that youre trying to pull off.. at least that poly will look like a triangle... the stuff youre trying to recreate doesnt look like the real thing at all

M16a1: 2128 polies

Mosin Nagant sniper rifle: 918 polies)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You posted this to recieve criticism, correct? It appears you were only expecting praise.
This model exibits an incredible ammount of wasted polies. Instead of telling people to "make a better one," why don't you act like the respectable designer you're hopefully trying to become and consider their criticism.

Almighty_gir' said:
each vertex should define something, and if it doesnt, then it doesnt need to be there
That's a great rule of thumb. If I were you, I'd start over from scratch and keep that in mind.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a line between flaming and constructive criticism

Bolteh said:
it needs a modeller before it needs a skinner :x
I can see that as a slight joke, the :x smiley makes it appear that way to me.

and you call that small poly wastage?
This can be constructive. Sardonic yes, but constructive.

a waste is something that should be there... as far as i care, this model, and any other model of yours, shouldnt be there.. or here.. or anywhere...
This is the outright flame. Where in the hell is civility?

oh btw, your amazing final product looks like ****... nowhere near a realistic look

like i said before.. its a plastic thing thats poorly shaped like a gun, and it caught fire... mlting the whole thing
K, another sardonic crit.

Seriously, lay off if you're going to be an ass about it. I'm a fan of being somewhat harsh in criticism, but there is a difference between being harsh and flaming.

Bolteh you get a warning for flaming

Anywho, I'm going to leave this thread open only under one condition, you don't flame the guy like Bolteh did. All the other posts I've read seemed find to me.

sirken

S
ok forget it, all the polyes in it defines somthing to my sight so stop crit and let this thread goto heck where it belongs....

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then closed it be. Sirken, most of the crit was deserved, I'm not a modeller, but I know what too many polies is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom