Pirates Vikings and Knights II

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.pvkii.com/

Anyone play this at all? It's a hl2 mod, I haven't seen it brought up around here, so I thought I'd mention it. Im loving it atm, there's 2 classes per team but looks like they'll be adding more in future releases. It's supprisingly well balanced and simple but awesome gameplay.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just got back into it about a week and a half ago. I haven't had my PVK fix for the longest time, and I was beginning to miss watching my parrot circulate around a helpless Viking Berserker.

I can't wait for them to get the pirate sniper back in, as well as the spear viking. For now, though, it's plenty of fun; I quite like seeing my favorite PVK maps redone for HL2 =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everytime I downloaded it and tried to play it didn't work. And I love vikings too. Guess I need to try harder.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Says you need Source SDK and the Source SDK Base, so you probably forgot to download either of those

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i play in this mod,now i am waiting for the released,what add new characteres.and weapon

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy ****, it's fun as hell but I get random crashes sometimes. ;O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Says you need Source SDK and the Source SDK Base, so you probably forgot to download either of those
I think I just downloaded those. So yay! Vikings HO!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, my fav class is the archer but everyone slags them off :( I'm better as Huscal though, can keep ur special meter up rather easily with throwing axes. I didnt play the first version, was it very balanced? and did they have all the classes listed on that site? I'd be interested on how the clerics and seilo kana work.... I always loved being a medic in Enemy territories :p

I think the game is missing ninja's though.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since this game lacks the 'Spear Viking', it no longer concerns me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom