Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's end

Would you be interested in a D20 Dragonball Z game?

• Yes, that sounds cool man. . .

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, not interested, not even in the slightest. . .

• Um, my mommy told me that D&D was the DEVIL'S GAME! You heathen. . .

• Total voters
The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I already have the bootleg copy and I must say, GO AND SEE IT AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
Please tell me it's much better than the second. Well, the second was pretty decent up until the last 30 or so minutes :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's the same crap as the second and the first one.
Pirates of the Caribbean is childish and "Funny", the second one was ok for 30-40 mins from start, but then it was the same as 1, sucked.
I really hope 3 is worth watching..

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's the same crap as the second and the first one.
Pirates of the Caribbean is childish and "Funny", the second one was ok for 30-40 mins from start, but then it was the same as 1, sucked.
I really hope 3 is worth watching..
I can understand why some people wouldn't like the movie series. But to say they're crap is a little exaggerated. I mean, the second one didn't make over one-billion dollars at the box-office for no reason.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
We can all just blame kidboy if it sucks since he told us to see it asap ;)
But yeah, hopefully it wont be as bad as the 2nd movie and more like the 1st one :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What was so bad about the 2nd one o_O?

300, Spiderman 3, and Pirates of the Carribean...Spring movies always seem to be the big ones. I liked both 1 and 2 of Pirates, so I am definately seeing it. But I did not expect the 3rd one to be out this soon.

Edit: The part in the trailer where Jack and Davy Jones are clashing swords in sync with the trailer's music is a great touch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The part in the trailer where Jack and Davy Jones are clashing swords in sync with the trailer's music is a great touch.
seconded ^^
I am so stoked to see this and spiderman

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The second movie was horse ****, disney disney'd the **** out of it and it jumped around from point to point to point to point to point to point.

and too many pirates (askaninja reference).

Best answers
may 25th loz my birthday present... Kinda. Should've been 24th.

But first i gotta watch pirates 1 and 2.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first was great, the second was great (albeit a bit less great than the first one) and I think the third and last movie will be great as well. YAR!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but warez aren't illegal on these forums... or are they? Meh. I was gonna say something really clever but decided I couldn't be bothered nitpicking. At least he's seen it.

Best answers
The part in the trailer where Jack and Davy Jones are clashing swords in sync with the trailer's music is a great touch.
Probably the best part in the entire trailer! :)

Can't wait to see it!!! O_O

Best answers
first movie was really good, second movie was just one big trailer and kinda blah.
third movie is gonna rock so far as i can see, really good special effects in there

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While not on par with KidBoy's bootlegging, I *did* read a draft of the script before it was finalized for production (thank you spiteful IMDB message boards) and it seemed better than the second one. After seeing the trailer, I have to say it looks good, most of it was how I imagined it in my head while reading.

I don't think it'll match up to the first one, but what third part in a trilogy ever does?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom