Ping question.

Best answers
I cannot play in most public servers due to my outrageous ping. Now, I was just wondering how to get it down ? Back in my MoH days, I would just use something like ad-aware and it would go down. I havent been able to use ad-aware as of late because theyre new version always locks up on my **** box. So if any of you have any suggestions that would be great. Thanks. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try opening the task manager, and closing everything under your Windows login name except taskmgr.exe and explorer.exe. Now try again. If ad-aware doesnt work, there are many alternatives. Try one of them instead.

Best answers
It says this and it scares me, WARNING: terminating a process can cause undesired results including loss of data and system instability. The process will not be given the chance to sace its state or data before it is terminates. Are you sure you want to terminate the process?

Should I still proceed with ending the processes ? :talk:

Best answers
just close it.... doesnt really matter unless its a system one and if it is a system 1 than it will tell you.......

Best answers
ALrighty. Thanks both of you I appreciate your time. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
s0da said:
I cannot play in most public servers due to my outrageous ping. Now, I was just wondering how to get it down ? Back in my MoH days, I would just use something like ad-aware and it would go down. I havent been able to use ad-aware as of late because theyre new version always locks up on my **** box. So if any of you have any suggestions that would be great. Thanks. :D
ping is the time it takes for ur pc to send a packet of data to the server

closing all the tasks in the world wont do jack to improve ur ping

the absolutely only way to improve ping is to

A) Play on a server that pings better
B) Get a better connection

no reason to run around like a chicken with its head cut off because of imaginary viruses stealing ur vital megahurtz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom