Pikkon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Idk why, but I could post in my other pikkon thread, so I made a new one.

Update: C+c please

Best answers
Dan16 said:
Idk why, but I could post in my other pikkon thread, so I made a new one.

you mean couldn't post?!?

its coming along great....I'll see if I can find a good reference...pikkons a tough one thou

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Poly Count is to high (Triangles). but the poly flow of the model isn't that good eather sorry to say it.... btw I like the model but dont like the mouth

Best answers
You are getting better but there is an enormus amount of poly wastage, the way you're doing it is not the way you are suppposed to do folds. You should start with lower poly stuff to improve your polyflow because you wouldnt get great polyflow if you continue the way youre doing it

but there is a huge improvement :) gj dan :) keep trying

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the_reckoning said:
You are getting better but there is an enormus amount of poly wastage, the way you're doing it is not the way you are suppposed to do folds. You should start with lower poly stuff to improve your polyflow because you wouldnt get great polyflow if you continue the way youre doing it

but there is a huge improvement :) gj dan :) keep trying
Im moving on to Gmax, ms3d is too tiresome... gonna be alot of tut reading... :/

and... @garanGa...
Thanks, I know what poly's are.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
main piece of advice:

if your gonna model high poly, dont use milkshape.

second:

modeling folds is good, but on the torso especially, (on the legs you can kinda cheat) the folds are NEVER symmetrical, so you should always model the shape of te shirt with no folds, then after its been mirrored, add the folds to that base. itll come out much more natural looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom