pikkon vs ssj2 teen gohan

Best answers
in ep 180 pikkon took dawn super perfect cell by a kick. but there is something fishy here. what would happan if pikkon vs ssj2 teen gohan. who will win?

Best answers
Does it matter since it never happened?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ugh. I hate these. I'll try to explain here what I seemed to have failed to explain in another such thread. If you pit a character from the past against a character from the future in the DBZ universe, the future character will win. The timeline works in a linear fashion, so the characters get progressively stronger (exponentially stronger, even) as time goes on. So if you pit future Pikkon against SSJ2 teen Gohan (if you take him directly from the Cell games), Pikkon will win.

However, I propose that you (in this hypothetical situation) allow SSJ2 Teen Gohan to continue training until the point where Pikkon defeats Cell, and then pit them against each other. At that point, I believe Gohan would beat Pikkon.

Best answers
Ugh. I hate these. I'll try to explain here what I seemed to have failed to explain in another such thread. If you pit a character from the past against a character from the future in the DBZ universe, the future character will win. The timeline works in a linear fashion, so the characters get progressively stronger (exponentially stronger, even) as time goes on. So if you pit future Pikkon against SSJ2 teen Gohan (if you take him directly from the Cell games), Pikkon will win.

However, I propose that you (in this hypothetical situation) allow SSJ2 Teen Gohan to continue training until the point where Pikkon defeats Cell, and then pit them against each other. At that point, I believe Gohan would beat Pikkon.

lmao... pikkon was in the same timeline just after goku died.... which teen gohan hadnt grow yet.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same timeline yes, but time did indeed go by. As we know, Gohan pretty much ended his life as a warrior after the death of his father and the end of the Cell games. His power would have diminished instead of increased over time. In my theoretical timeline, Gohan would have continued training.

Best answers
Im not going with the topic, just answering the question.

SS2 Gohan, would own Pikkon. Pikkon had an cheap hit. Did you see it! Cell was heading directly towards Goku...and you see Pikkon just smash the **** out of him >_<.

Another way to prove that SS2 Gohan was stronger is the fact that by the time Goku had died and had gone to the Other World, Gohan's power had far surpass Goku's. Then in the Other World tournament Goku ends up beating Pikkon [ Though, I don't think he won via strength...more like mentality.]

-GuZzie

Best answers
goku just found a weak spot and used it to his advantage, that's all :S

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude's when your dead your weak si Cell was verry weak remeber when Tien Chazo and Yamcha fight the Gynu force they was verry weak so Cell wad the power of Frieza or even lower (in frieza saga)

Best answers
John..... WTF! Weak!! Its the other way around!! Your stronger when your dead. You become more durable.

Goku was able to ascend to a Super Saiyan 3 longer when he was dead, then he was alive.

Tien, Yamcha etc have always been weak >_>.

-GuZzie

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude's when your dead your weak si Cell was verry weak remeber when Tien Chazo and Yamcha fight the Gynu force they was verry weak so Cell wad the power of Frieza or even lower (in frieza saga)
Well, that was more of a filler since it didn't happen in the original manga. I doubt Yamcha, Tien, or Chaozu could defeat the Ginyu Force, regardless of what happened in the show.

Now, as for Pikkon vs. SSJ2 Teen Gohan, I'd have to go with SSJ2 Teen Gohan. Reason being is that Gohan was stronger than Goku, and then to take it up a notch, Gohan transformed into a SSJ2. Pikkon was on-par with SSJ Goku, but since Gohan was stronger than Goku and can turn into a SSJ2, Pikkon would be defeated.

Best answers
Well, that was more of a filler since it didn't happen in the original manga. I doubt Yamcha, Tien, or Chaozu could defeat the Ginyu Force, regardless of what happened in the show.

Now, as for Pikkon vs. SSJ2 Teen Gohan, I'd have to go with SSJ2 Teen Gohan. Reason being is that Gohan was stronger than Goku, and then to take it up a notch, Gohan transformed into a SSJ2. Pikkon was on-par with SSJ Goku, but since Gohan was stronger than Goku and can turn into a SSJ2, Pikkon would be defeated.
then what would u explain that epsode? super perfect form finished by a kick.....

Best answers
Pikkon's power is a plot hole....i.e. contributing to the anime adaption sucking.

By the anime's logic Yamcha>>>Pikkon>>>SSJ2 Perfect Cell. And you know that's impossible.

Best answers
Im not going with the topic, just answering the question.

SS2 Gohan, would own Pikkon. Pikkon had an cheap hit. Did you see it! Cell was heading directly towards Goku...and you see Pikkon just smash the **** out of him >_<.

Another way to prove that SS2 Gohan was stronger is the fact that by the time Goku had died and had gone to the Other World, Gohan's power had far surpass Goku's. Then in the Other World tournament Goku ends up beating Pikkon [ Though, I don't think he won via strength...more like mentality.]

-GuZzie
in the fact that goku able struggled with pikkon is beccuz he turned the "super survive kaioken" due in the match which allow him gain more than 20 times of his normal ssj strangth in the battle(becuz he's a ghost he can putting as much energy as he want!)

and the other hand gohan was actually holded back when he ps with cell. (also doesnt count on he lost his left arm..)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the fact that goku able struggled with pikkon is beccuz he turned the "super survive kaioken" due in the match which allow him gain more than 20 times of his normal ssj strangth in the battle(becuz he's a ghost he can putting as much energy as he want!)

and the other hand gohan was actually holded back when he ps with cell. (also doesnt count on he lost his left arm..)
Goku only used the Super Kaioken once in the whole match.

I don't think it matters if you use one hand or two. The second hand is probably used for more stability.

Best answers
Goku only used the Super Kaioken once in the whole match.
thats what i talk about.

I don't think it matters if you use one hand or two. The second hand is probably used for more stability.
stablize? ok let's make an example. if there's box here and you are going to push it. do u think single hand is useful or double hand?

Best answers
see this is why you should NEVER argue with TOIE made things.

First, Goku had no chance in HELL of beating Cell.
Pikkon Mopped the floor with him. Goku=Pikkon. That makes absolutly no sense.

Anyway Gohan would win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom