pikkon vs ssj2 teen gohan

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku only used the Super Kaioken once in the whole match.
thats what i talk about.

I don't think it matters if you use one hand or two. The second hand is probably used for more stability.
stablize? ok let's make an example. if there's box here and you are going to push it. do u think single hand is useful or double hand?
If you want to put it like that...

When you push a box with one hand, all of your weight is placed on that hand. When you push a box with two hands, your weight is evenly distributed between both of your hands, creating stability. I would assume the principal would be the same with projecting energy in Dragon Ball Z.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have no idea what you're talking about MC...

But...

I don't think anyone cares, Gohan would just pull some power out of his butt to beat Pikkon.

Best answers
Can't you guys realise that Pikkon's attack towards Cell was CHEAP???!?!

I'm going to find you, sneak up behind you, and stab a knife through your back.
>_>

SS2 Gohan would smash the living tard out of Pikkon.

-GuZzie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't bother reading any of Zeonix's posts, he doesn't know anything about Dragon Ball Z.

For the record, SS2 (Kid) Gohan would own Pikkon. And in case any of you were wondering about Pikkon, he's a filler character - what he did and said had no relevance to the actual story, whatsoever.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't bother reading any of Zeonix's posts, he doesn't know anything about Dragon Ball Z.

For the record, SS2 (Kid) Gohan would own Pikkon. And in case any of you were wondering about Pikkon, he's a filler character - what he did and said had no relevance to the actual story, whatsoever.
There's no need to insult anyone. You know as much about Dragon Ball Z as anyone else on these forums, so don't exclude yourself (as you have been doing) from the rest of us.

Funny thing about Pikkon being a filler character is that he was evenly matched with Goku (to some extent), but later on he was easily defeated by Yamcha.

Best answers
see this is why you should NEVER argue with TOIE made things.

First, Goku had no chance in HELL of beating Cell.
Pikkon Mopped the floor with him. Goku=Pikkon. That makes absolutly no sense.

Anyway Gohan would win.
This is one of the only posts in this entire topic that makes sense.

Pikkon's power is a logical paradox.

Best answers
Future chars always win. Remember when Trunks owned Freeza in 2 minutes, something that took 35 eps for Goku to do?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny thing about Pikkon being a filler character is that he was evenly matched with Goku
Evenly matched? Not quite, and considering this was TOEI-filler junk they had to spice things up beyond madness because we're looking at our friend Goku. Goku was only capable of SS (or "FPSS") at the time and yet he was able to keep up with Pikkon's movement, where hours earlier Pikkon dispatched Perfect Cell with one blow. On earth, Goku admitted he was weaker than Perfect Cell (not to be confused with S. Perfect Cell), and since the Zenkai was practically removed from the story you can't credit Goku with it. Inconsistency? Anime plotholes? Filler? Yes, more, and it was pretty big.

but later on he was easily defeated by Yamcha.
As far as I remember Yamcha never fought Pikkon, and if he had it was sparring - plus, Yamcha, throughout the entire series, was never capable of defeating Cell, and even the androids. No amount of training could've fixed that, I'm afraid. Don't get your hopes up.

To everyone saying "Any future character can win, da-de-da..." You're not making a point, and it's so amazing how narrow that concept is. Okay, so Super Saiyan Trunks could take out Frieza. So what, any Super Saiyan could've. But, I can prove you wrong on a number of things; Supreme Kai was a "future" character and he couldn't have beaten Perfect Cell, unfortunately. Let's see, Dabura? Perfect Cell was also stronger than him. Um, there are plenty of comparisons that'd prove to be worth a watch, but I'm merely pointing out obvious and useless things, like Supreme Kai being ground to a pulp by Cell, or SS Goten & SS Trunks being owned by SS Goku (Cell Games) simultaneously. In the process though, I'm pointing out half of your theory, I suppose I can even call it that, is practically a waste of words.

It's too bad you never actually see these fights. They'd be interesting, regardless of how short they would be.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well in the manga Picon was never there he never fight anyone there was no Cell and frieza and all the evil guys in hell

Best answers
Evenly matched? Not quite, and considering this was TOEI-filler junk they had to spice things up beyond madness because we're looking at our friend Goku. Goku was only capable of SS (or "FPSS") at the time and yet he was able to keep up with Pikkon's movement, where hours earlier Pikkon dispatched Perfect Cell with one blow. On earth, Goku admitted he was weaker than Perfect Cell (not to be confused with S. Perfect Cell), and since the Zenkai was practically removed from the story you can't credit Goku with it. Inconsistency? Anime plotholes? Filler? Yes, more, and it was pretty big.

As far as I remember Yamcha never fought Pikkon, and if he had it was sparring - plus, Yamcha, throughout the entire series, was never capable of defeating Cell, and even the androids. No amount of training could've fixed that, I'm afraid. Don't get your hopes up.

To everyone saying "Any future character can win, da-de-da..." You're not making a point, and it's so amazing how narrow that concept is. Okay, so Super Saiyan Trunks could take out Frieza. So what, any Super Saiyan could've. But, I can prove you wrong on a number of things; Supreme Kai was a "future" character and he couldn't have beaten Perfect Cell, unfortunately. Let's see, Dabura? Perfect Cell was also stronger than him. Um, there are plenty of comparisons that'd prove to be worth a watch, but I'm merely pointing out obvious and useless things, like Supreme Kai being ground to a pulp by Cell, or SS Goten & SS Trunks being owned by SS Goku (Cell Games) simultaneously. In the process though, I'm pointing out half of your theory, I suppose I can even call it that, is practically a waste of words.

It's too bad you never actually see these fights. They'd be interesting, regardless of how short they would be.
You're right. He didn't. However he fought Olibu, someone nerly evenly matched with Pikkon before removing the weighted clothing, along with a handful of other tournament fighters at the same time, and dispatched all of them effortlessly.

All in all, Toei really doesn't make an effort to make their fillers (or even the anime in general) make sense, they mostly just try to squeez in as many semi-entertaining (if your the type who likes watching big explosions all day) fight scenes into the series as they possibly can, and almost....throw out everything else.

I might add, that I'm in complete agreeance with your overall point in saying this.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
pikkon was a mystric character in dbz. no one knows how strong can he be. maybe goku fought him before however we can't refer the answer by only a single match. yes! in episode 180 pikkon actually finished cell by a single kick like trunks finished frieza by a blow. that's because AT wanted to end cell saga like frieza saga....the post main villaim usually worthless and weaker when the season is over.

lord zeonix may had the point.

Best answers
Trunks finished Frieza of because he was actually STRONGER than Frieza. Frieza gave Trunks practically everything he had and couldn't beat him. Trunks on the other hand had a simple method in defeating Frieza, but lets not change the topic.

What do you meen...maybe Goku fought Pikkon before?? Pff, no. There 1st fight during the Saiyaman Saga and there 2nd fight was in Movie #12. Also, don't go making your own theory's about "Villain being more weaker at the end of a season" thats complete bull****.

-GuZzie

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Trunks finished Frieza of because he was actually STRONGER than Frieza. Frieza gave Trunks practically everything he had and couldn't beat him. Trunks on the other hand had a simple method in defeating Frieza, but lets not change the topic.

What do you meen...maybe Goku fought Pikkon before?? Pff, no. There 1st fight during the Saiyaman Saga and there 2nd fight was in Movie #12. Also, don't go making your own theory's about "Villain being more weaker at the end of a season" thats complete bull****.

-GuZzie
wake up........post villain usually end up like that.....

remember there would be some new stronger character appear when the season begin. whcih even stronger than the boss villain in post season. that's the anime's tradition if you read more manga you would realize it.

well, I didn't mean they are become weaker in the new era because they slacked. however in the newer season the main character usually become stronger , which new era makes them look weak.

Best answers
Well what do you think?? When a major villian dies of coarse they'll change the season.

The Cell Games- Oh noes, Gohan defeated Cell..its all over, the Cell games are over...should we still call it The Cell Games Saga??

Pff, I think you should wake up

-GuZzie

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The Cell Games- Oh noes, Gohan defeated Cell..its all over, the Cell games are over...should we still call it The Cell Games Saga??
well, glad you realize. thats' what I talking about, beside A.T. wants an ending for cell which he doesn't want to waste time on these post character like frieza. their failure means the new era's begin.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whole cell part of the filler never made sense anyway, when you're evil you stay a spirit form, its an honour to get your body back.

Best answers
Well DUH. It's either a new villian emerges or the series ends.
You seriously don't have to lecture me with your pathetic jabbering, I know my stuff.

-GuZzie

Best answers
Bump!

Yes, I only registered to bump this, and no, I don't care what any of you think about it.

SSJ2 Gohan would defeat Pikkon, but Pikkon's defeat of Cell was not stupid at all. I'm going to explain it without the cop out "DURR HE'S FILLER!!111one"

1. SSJ2 Gohan only struggled against Super Perfect Cell because of Vegeta.

When Cell returned from near death, Yes, he was MUCH stronger than he was before, but he was still no where near the level of Super Saiyan 2 Gohan. If you all remember correctly, Gohan was happy that he was back, as he was now able to defeat the man who killed his father. Gohan was not afraid of him. The only reason why he struggled against Cell was because he blocked a massive attack to save Vegeta's hide. Taking this attack without defending himself properly caused half of his strength to be eliminated instantly. The fact that two episodes later, he was able to easily over power Cells Kamehameha shows that he was still in another class all together. The difference between Full Powered Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 is immense. He'd easily have defeated Pikkon and his father if they were to tangle at that point in time. Someone earlier in this post said that DBZ is linear, so the future version of whatever character would win. That proves he didn't pay attention to the Buu Saga. Gohan was much weaker than he was in the Cell saga because he simply stopped training.

2. Pikkon sucker punched Cell.

Pikkon clearly snuck on Cell while he was distracted on Goku. Cell was dazed, giving Pikkon time to clean up the other trash before sending them back to their prison. How hard is that to understand? "But Bumperbaby, Cell has the DNA of Saiyans. Shouldn't he have been much stronger?" No. The Villains who go to hell do not keep their bodies. Goku and Pikkon were allowed to keep theirs. Therefore Goku was probably nearing Super Saiyan 2 by the time he recovered from Semi-perfect Cell's suicide attack. We know nothing of Pikkon's training in his galaxy, but we can assume they were both above Cell's level already.

2. Goku was not stronger than Pikkon, he simply outsmarted him.

Goku at his full powered Super Saiyan level could only match Pikkon's power level. Goku, for once, had to actually use his brain to defeat Pikkon. They were dead even the entire match.

Therefore, Pikkon would lose to Cell games Teen Gohan, and the filler saga made sense.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do you know the blast sapped half his strength?

Blatantly bumping threads for the win btw. I approve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom