Pikkon pack Release!

Best answers
after some time you had the power to O_O

-------------------great work ---------------------

in one word , stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I LOVE YOU!.....and Shijing.

I would throughly test him, but I'm practicing my bass.

Best answers
OMG, my name on redsaiyan! I feel so......official! Lol. Going to install and play now! Model looks kick ass!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wheee ^_^ after many hours of failed attempts of uploading, i just walked over to spin and asked for help, and it works! i love this model, you should feel happy cos this and kid buu are the only 2 dbz models i worked on ^_^

Best answers
Ok I just tested it out in game and its amazing. It gives you a feel as if Piccolo was never in the game but Pikkon was, mainly becuz everything has been replaced. Its a great model and the animations that go with it are great too, gj Shijing.

Best answers
nice one guys just dl it and it amazin gj hope to see some more great stuff from Both of u in the future!gj

almostdeleted

A
Dont worry.. we got a LONG list of edits on da way.

Heres a hint..

Mega...

take a guess..

Best answers
its great, love the soundpack, the sprites, but most of all i love the model!!!!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
YAY!!! FINALLY ITS RELEASED!!! U ROCK!!!!!

Best answers
You're making a Megaman model? Sweet!! Now, would this be the original Megaman from the NES games, or X from Megaman X (I think Megaman X is cooler). If you make the orginal Megaman, would you make Bass to go with him (Bass is Dr. Wily's evil robot based on Megaman's plans)? Or if you make X, would you make Zero? Will I ever stop asking questions? :talk: :confused: :laff:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, well, I gave the model a try and while the model and sprites are exceptionally good, I do have a few suggestions regarding the sounds. Asside from the transformation sounds, they're good. However the trans sounds really take away from it. The first one isn't absolutely terrible, but the second one absolutely needs to be replaced. Speaking druing the second transformation is just weird because as I'm sure you're aware, it gets cut off all the time making it sound weird. I'd reccomend if you can to find a sound of Pikkon screaming and if neccesary, make a loop of it.

Slightly off topic though, Pikkon = Picolo fused with kami right?

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no pikkon is a completely different guy he fought goku in the afterlife in the tournament

Best answers
Originally posted by KarrdeKNR
Alright, well, I gave the model a try and while the model and sprites are exceptionally good, I do have a few suggestions regarding the sounds. Asside from the transformation sounds, they're good. However the trans sounds really take away from it. The first one isn't absolutely terrible, but the second one absolutely needs to be replaced. Speaking druing the second transformation is just weird because as I'm sure you're aware, it gets cut off all the time making it sound weird. I'd reccomend if you can to find a sound of Pikkon screaming and if neccesary, make a loop of it.

Slightly off topic though, Pikkon = Picolo fused with kami right?

-Karrde-
Yay! someone commented on my sounds.

Well heres the fyi, I made 2 sounds for each trans. I do know they cut off I;ve made ATLEAST over 50 trans sounds. In my original pack there were Trans/Trans2s where he was talking and trans/trans2s of him powering up. Hold on I'll link em.

EDIT: Not sure if these are in the final pack but here. These are the first set of trans sounds I made.

Trans
Trans2

Best answers
very nice but its terrible that my esf doesnt accipt custom models or some shiznit like that o well

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The zip is kinda bugged imho :p It extracts to esf/pikkon pack. This is obviously to prevent it from simply overwriting the old piccolo stuff. But I just cut and pasted it where it was supposed to go :p It'd take me 10 min to get ESF from FP again anyway if I want pic back :p Anyway, it extracts to various folders under esf/pikkon pack. You need to move those into their places in the ESF folder ot get it to work.

As for the sounds, like I said, the speaking works fine for the normal trans, it's just the variable length trans that just can't have it in it.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom