Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I know... but the idea is to use it for ESF... Only the head will be used... and the skin will be moidfied... The Frieza model from BFP kicks ass.

[Roe] Amaru

CC!

Best answers
ok but i hope you give credit. the author is rodney olmos.

Best answers
What do you think ??? If you checked out web-site you've also seen every credit of every model !

[Roe] Amaru

P.s: First read & watch before you make a remark... it can piss people off !

CC!

Best answers
I can't see any credit for this frieza model!!!

Best answers
Cause I don't know 'em smart ass... I just got the name from you... and now I put it in... I can''t fill in a name if I don't know who made it... and btw, the model was send to me !

One other thing... What's the status of the web-site ??? Right... UNDER CONSTRUCTION... so yeah there might be a few things that aren't there yet... You shouldn't judge people before you know them and if you've used your head instead of your flame remark because I find it very insulting, you'd know I will give credit for who made what !

But this thread was about the Pikkon Model:

We are making a high quality Pikkon model, so far we have done the head but we're looking for someone who can do the body.

Http://www.dignity4life.com/esf/development.htm <- Picture !

If anyone want's to try and help us... please let us know by sending an e-mail to: [email protected]

Greets,

MaxX, Scarecrow, Snake & Amaru

Best answers
I think his face is kinda small, bu can you post a link to the pics next time...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O
the oozaru model ownz!
and the bebi model is nitce 2..
hope u get good skiiners for them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... the goten reskin makes him look like he's been taking crack,
the chibi trunks is a simple change off the goten model, simple but good
the gotenks head is good
the bebi vegeta is also a simple edit, but cool ^_^
the oozaru is not yours, its a bfp bebi oozaru by shin volsung or sommat like that (i se no credit)
frieza hasnt changed yet..
the piccolo head ive seen somewhere..
that pikkon head is off bfp i think
hmm... almost all of them are just models off bfp unskinned and a pic took, none of it is your work,
ps: you double posted the same thread and worst of all, you have ripped alot of work off bfp there without credit... mods will mod like this :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow why are u ripping stuff into esf? and stop making a new thread for each model

Best answers
Originally posted by shijing
hmm... the goten reskin makes him look like he's been taking crack,
the chibi trunks is a simple change off the goten model, simple but good
the gotenks head is good
the bebi vegeta is also a simple edit, but cool ^_^
the oozaru is not yours, its a bfp bebi oozaru by shin volsung or sommat like that (i se no credit)
frieza hasnt changed yet..
the piccolo head ive seen somewhere..
that pikkon head is off bfp i think
hmm... almost all of them are just models off bfp unskinned and a pic took, none of it is your work,
ps: you double posted the same thread and worst of all, you have ripped alot of work off bfp there without credit... mods will mod like this :S

Hmmmm makes me wonder if you have a brain left in that head of yours.... First of all: the Bebi Vegeta is a Top Quality model made by: Black.Raiden AND IT'S NOT AN EDIT.... Second: only Frieza & Oozaru model are from bfp and we don't know if we are going to use it...

Third... The Pikkon model is OURS, the piccolo model is OURS !!! We just have find some good people who can help us make it perfect with a good looking body.

And last but not least... Find your own thread to flame !!! I'm getting sick of it !

Later !

BTW: The Goten model is a beta version... LEARN HOW TO READ !

Best answers
hey everybody, be cool man, if, i said IF he used all of that models(and he didnt) why do you care? those arent yours, so be calm everybody

ontopic: and amaru, try to make a freeza and oozaru yourself if you cant, than you can edit it with the credits for the originel models

Best answers
I agree with -=The Wes=-, if we use models from other people we only use small parts or parts like hair, face or other body parts... You should look at all those remodels... How many people have copied hair and body parts from other models ??? You tell me that...

To stay on Topic... WE NEED HELP WITH THE MODEL !!!

See YA,

ScarEcroW

P.s: TCiccarelli <----- Thanks for finally saying something about the people flaming us all the time... They never get any warnings from the other MODS, I thank you personally cause no-one else did something about it !

Best answers
I am glad someone is sticking up for each other... It makes no sence flaming... We'll continue our work anyways... you just won't get to see it here !

TCiccarelli ---------> Thanks for standing up and finally warning those guys... When we step out of line it's because they started it... We stand up for ourselfs... and if that will result in banning... so be it !

Later,

[Roe] Amaru

Bolteh2

B
i know theat you gave credits to some models/modellers and that the site is under construction, but please, take care of it as soon as pos cuz most of the time its just --- that stands there :S

anyway, you may not like what im going to say now, but the piccolo head really looks like the piccolo head from bfp, really :S

PS: please fix that goten, is he on bad crack or something?

Best answers
Now ain't that nice... someone with a good/bad reply... I'm not even gonna answer them anymore !

Best answers
well, the models look good, the skin on Goten really needs work, but you know that already. That freiza model was obviously ripped, I remember somone else who tried to rip that model into ESF before, it failed, then he tried making his own model, which sucked ass. I'm not flaming you or anything, but you REALLY need to find out where you got the models from BEFORE you put them on the site.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey man, that's what you get for not giving credit to the original designers. You put up a bunch of models on a dev website and only half or less are yours, but you don't give credit to anybody but yourself? Seriously, that's not cool. How can people trust you from now on? You need to work on your image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom