Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Been thinking about making a pikkon model (possibly for buu or freiza), or changing piccolo to be buu or frieza, as they have a second form, this would present the possiblity of having 2 models of piccolo, one with a cape (and decent animations), and one without the cape, where he is beefier. Also in his transformation aura i could have him throw off his cape (like in some old school dbz episodes) as part of the animations. What do you think??

PS, any problems with colour's of aura's and beams ccan be chaged with sprites or modelling of the aura, so its not an issue that buu or freiza's models have a purple aura.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool, i am making a pikkon too, ive already started :)

Best answers
Pikkon should replace Piccolo, Seeing how they are both green :). And Pikkon doesnt ascend to anything just like Piccolo, So thats a perfect match. IMO. Cant wait to see how Pikkon turns out, Been waiting for him to come to ESF. ;D

Best answers
Originally posted by Lynx
Pikkon should replace Piccolo, Seeing how they are both green :). And Pikkon doesnt ascend to anything just like Piccolo, So thats a perfect match. IMO. Cant wait to see how Pikkon turns out, Been waiting for him to come to ESF. ;D
first pikkon has his weighted outfit on, then he dumps him off so he can fight better, so that could be used as a transform

Scruffie

S
How about you put Piccolo in Buus spot, Krillin in Piccolos spot, and Pikkon in Krillins spot, and have Pikkon and Piccolo have 2 trans (wieghted clothes) and just not have one at all for Krillin.

Best answers
Originally posted by Scruffie
How about you put Piccolo in Buus spot, Krillin in Piccolos spot, and Pikkon in Krillins spot, and have Pikkon and Piccolo have 2 trans (wieghted clothes) and just not have one at all for Krillin.
I think he has the best idea, Both Pikkon and Piccolo both have there weighted clothing and takes it off when they fight for real. But to ESF they dont consider those as trans, Trans to me would be Piccolo going Super Namek, Where hes like 100feet tall and beefed up. But i still like the weighted clothing idea.

Best answers
well what about the moves they will be using...or did everyone forget...would kinda be a bit wierd for piccolo using a candy beam and pikkon flinging a death ball around and shooting discs...

Best answers
I agree replacing Piccolo is the smartest thing to do.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
:O im makin one 2 !! but for ghp... and thats after i finish skins upon skins upon skins >_<... and a videl model.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
videl would be interesting to see as a model. can somebody please post a link for ghp? lost it when i formatted, yes i said the F word.:fight:

Best answers
Cool Idea

I've been waiting for a Pikkon model. Are you gonna animate his attacks or just replace Piccolo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Re: Cool Idea

Originally posted by AznGhost
I've been waiting for a Pikkon model. Are you gonna animate his attacks or just replace Piccolo.
hopefully shijing will help me out :)

Best answers
lol i cant imagine krilling using special beam cannon lol that would b weird

Best answers
Great idea, I thinkit's the best to let pikkon replace picollo...
I can help you with the sprites, any suggestion??

Best answers
Yea soccer, concidering I have completed the Pikkon soundpack for Piccolo you better not change your mind >: ( .

Best answers
Hey you could do battle damaged piccolo model like in the movie return of the cooler because he looks cool in the movie...i like it dont know if you like battle damaged piccolo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom