Pikachu...

Best answers
w00t its such a damn nice model i even started liking pokemon again ;)
good job man

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
enix, you awoked alot of dreamers, lol.

keep it up! remember hl engine lacks at lighting, contrast your texture up.

btw at his tail i wouldnt use the smudge tool really, get the polygon cut tool and make the shape better like its supposed to be

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:D

I gave him a custom skeleton and still going through the fun trial and error process of rigging it correctly :(.

But since esf has an insane amount of animations (some of which can get very complex, combos anyone?), this skeleton will be TS exclusive.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But since esf has an insane amount of animations (some of which can get very complex, combos anyone?), this skeleton will be TS exclusive.
Could just shrink down Gohan's but I play TS too so I don't mind!

Great model still, can we have a back pic?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleh, I give up on a custom skeleton for him, it's not my thing I guess. I am going to go with the easier (and cuter) pokemon, pichu for a custom skeleton +animations for ts. I cant be bothered to try to do all of the animations with the annoying way pikachu moves. So I guess I will just rig up pikachu for esf and release or just release the model and skin for anyone to play with, since I don't want it to go to waste.

So erm...if you liked this project, look out for my pichu project which will involve a custom skelton and full animations for ts. I honestly think it would be more entertaining to see pichu run around cappin' some ass in TS than pikachu (since hes smaller and moves around quicker). I am doing this for the sheer entertainment of it all, basically all ts models are humans or furries on the same base TS skeleton, and I rarely see a custom skeleton with decent animations (with the exception of miyamato). Blehh..maybe im in it for the nostalgia :p.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how would you work around the problem of the 3rd person weapon models not matching up to the skeleton?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good question :p. Maybe you can help me with that...There has to be some way around it. I did mess around with it a bit when I was doing the sora with duel keyblades.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can add as many bones as you want to the original skeleton, but so far as i know you cannot make a completely new one.

as the bones on the V_models will not fit with the new ones shoulders, it will have no idea where to hold the gun, and will likely attach it to the models Bip_01 bone

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure what i'm going to do then, because there are almost 50 p_ models that I would have to edit then...lol...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
which then wouldnt work with any other model =P

Best answers
nice man i cant wait till have a pickachu doing punch combos lol but seriously nice work

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
hey Enix..Is that pikachu also small like in the serie??? or is he same like goku,vegeta?

BTW: Nice work man...

Best answers
Eh will im guessing no pikachu for TS huh? Well Pichu was ok just his voice got annoying in the show. Well i can wait a bit long for Pichu but i was more siked about having a PIkachu in TS considering i dont love ESF 1.2.3 as much as i do 1.3 Well im looking forward to another model man but uh sorry Pikachu wasnt able to be get into TS. Thta would have been way cool.

EDIT: I totally forgot to say Enix um ive seen models on Ts which i find annoying >.> Its this one anime model and its so hard to fricking shoot it cause its so small. Its like a anime mouse thing its got like custom anims to... so i cant really see wher there able to put that in but you cant put in PIkachu....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom