Picture of the Week

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I don't think saying "WTF" is enough to describe the utter confusion I have when looking at this picture. o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
MOTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT THE HELL!?!?!? Logan please explain!
You wan't me to explain? I'm not a man of infinate answers! I'm stricken with WTFness right now!

*waves the WTF flag*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
You wan't me to explain? I'm not a man of infinate answers! I'm stricken with WTFness right now!

*waves the WTF flag*
What mod is that? You must have the answers! You're a genius mister Aaron Carter! WTF!?!?!?! Im really confused! O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay... that doesnt really show us anything we care to see, but oh well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
many Gokus and Vegetas Vs. Gordan Freeman \o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As fans you guys are allowed to send in your cool screenshots and we may post them on the main page as our POTW. Alot of our content is either in Force pit or on the main page, we would rather you guys send em in to use so we know we have a supportive community instead of having to take them ourselves.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
As fans you guys are allowed to send in your cool screenshots and we may post them on the main page as our POTW. Alot of our content is either in Force pit or on the main page, we would rather you guys send em in to use so we know we have a supportive community instead of having to take them ourselves.
Sounds like someone is a little lazy :p
But yeah, i'd be more then glad to do that. Also I notced that the POTW usually gets updated every month or so

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Sounds like someone is a little lazy :p
But yeah, i'd be more then glad to do that. Also I notced that the POTW usually gets updated every month or so
Or they could just not show updates anymore. :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Or they could just not show updates anymore. :)
OK, stop owning me.... Thats the 2nd time from you ... in ONLY 5 MINUTES! :cry:

Seriously who whould we post the pic to? Would we have to make a thread or what? PLease fill in the details

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i believe [email protected] is the address, it tells you on the main page -_-

weird screenshot o_O wonder who the hell sent that in, and what game its from.... anyhow, looks like the player fighting them is in for a beating

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:

weird screenshot o_O wonder who the hell sent that in, and what game its from.... anyhow, looks like the player fighting them is in for a beating
O_O WHAT!?!?! Thats on the front page? I thought Logan went crazy and posted a random picture and wouldn't tell us anything about it.... OMG IM SUCH A n00b!

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:

The map is from HL1, that is HL1, with using the Goku's and Vegeta's as ingame character models.

And he made a screenie of that while having the fists selected.

Poor Freeman. :(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me thinks fist sorta pose on goku and vegeta in that pic would look good for a fight pose/animation in esf , sorta reminds me of one of the ssj4 goku pictures that you will find somewhere in a magazine or around the internet. That must of been insane , i wonder what charcters where replaced and what funky powers they used , that looks like sven co-op to me , might be hl but sven co-op for memory runs off some hl maps too in the map mix

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
The map is from HL1, that is HL1, with using the Goku's and Vegeta's as ingame character models.(
-_-" i know that i ment what mod? because the hud looks funkey for standard half life

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you submit a POTW does it have to have the original model's or could you have custom model's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom