Pic's After the Rain

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3rd one is the best imo..dont really like the other 2

Best answers
ahhh....c'mon don't ya know wath that blue thing is.......lol....it's......it's.....it's a BLUE thing there.....no I think it is some tentacles like in the Linkin Park point's of authority
or the ones from HL2 :)

Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
ahhh....c'mon don't ya know wath that blue thing is.......lol....it's......it's.....it's a BLUE thing there.....no I think it is some tentacles like in the Linkin Park point's of authority
or the ones from HL2 :)
....right....

Anyways, I think he was trying to go with the blue lighting effect like a recent lighting and thunder storm would cause, and its branching from the wet surfaces and metal objects.

My guess.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wesley Gibson said:
....right....

My guess.

lmao!

and i think that he was trying to show that there was a light object moving really fast :eek:

Best answers
eh... whats the electric stuff for? dont really fit in right but nice idea

-SaN

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok th blue light is a little led light that I held and ran with. I slowed the shutter speed so that it would get the streek for fun. No photoshop. No linking park or hl2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You gotta be kidding me o_O. That looks so photoshoped. The 2nd one has evidence that you ran with a light because i can see a faint shape of a human running. Wierd o_O.

Best answers
Jesus guys, not everything is done digitally. Believe it or not people actually did experimental things with film, ink, and paint before computers were invented. He used a manual camera and a long exposure time. Judging from the color and the intensity of the light I would say it's a small LED flashlight that someone ran with while the shutter was open.

I also think that the third is the best because it doesn't rely on the gimmick of the light. It's framed better and uses light better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks Mrdomini. Yes it was done with a small L.e.d light I have on a laser pen. All I did is set the camera on a trypod and slow the shutter speed to 8 seconds. Than I put it on a ten second timer and I ran with that light. It was pretty fun. Plus no photoshop except on the third one for the black border.
Here are some more

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom