picolo skin

add veins to picolo? (not too many, the kind vegeta had, but only like a few)

• Yes.

Votes: 44 62.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the model is very nice, will you release (if you even do) a cape and non cape model? The only thing im not too fond of is he muscel color maybe a lttlemore pinkish?

And if you wan some ref pics for veins or the model it self here:

Jope thses help.

vox

Best answers
showed who?
only 1 guy compared him to smo and it was a compliment ;x

Best answers
Wth are you talking about vox? You "related" my work to Smo's. And it doesn't matter if it's a compliment or not, it's still comparing. I have no problems with Smo or any of the work he's done. It's just that I'm sick of seeing the name "Smo" in posts when it's not necessary for him to be mentioned at all. But seriously, enough about that.

Fortnox, are you going to reskin this, with veins and what not? The poll has been going for awhile now.

vox

Best answers
Chireru said:
Wth are you talking about vox? You "related" my work to Smo's. And it doesn't matter if it's a compliment or not, it's still comparing. I have no problems with Smo or any of the work he's done. It's just that I'm sick of seeing the name "Smo" in posts when it's not necessary for him to be mentioned at all. But seriously, enough about that.

Fortnox, are you going to reskin this, with veins and what not? The poll has been going for awhile now.
maybe you still dont understand my post
considering the length of it, most ppl prolly just skimmed through it and got the wrong impression
when i said he pumps out models more often, i was relating it to how he is seen as a better modeler, not only by his quality but by his 'dedication', this however leads to finishing off work quickly and not paying so much attention to detail

please don't disreguard my ENTIRE post except for me mentioning smo

also quit thinking i'm insulting you..

christ people jump to conclusions
such a fuss just over me trying to hint to people smo isnt the best modeler or even dbz modeler alive

Best answers
very nice poccolo model i think the best
when will you will post it to download?
that will be a great christmas gift !lol!
stop this war of model !peace and new model for esf (i love your job and it make be happy to sse that some people love dbz as i love it)
keep working man you do it perfect!

Best answers
yeah ! i don't like these comparisons, too !!!
why have you dudes to compare the modlers with each other ? that's lame ! you may can compare their work in your heads and use the models you like best but don't compare the persons or their work directly, it's just the worst thing you can do ! this is why people become enemies, it's because of comparison !!! this is the foolishness of pathetic people and this is the reason for the pleasure of pain and terror which can be seen everywhere in this world !!! you are the seed of evil, guys !!!

Best answers
Hm...

well...time has passed...i´ve gotten older and can barley move =D.What about the model? is it done yet?...can we have a downl. link now?.Does anyone know a guy named "Betty" ?.

thx

Edit: oh and this little "fortnox" thingy...i saw it.I was barley able to breath while viewing it. O_O o_o :laff: :p

Oh and...nice preech "AuroraFlash"...you´re right.I mean:

I feel the weight of the world on my shoulder
as I'm getting older, ya'll people gets colder
most of us only care about money makin
selfishness got us followin the wrong direction
wrong information always shown by the media
negative images is the main criteria
infecting the young minds faster than bacteria
kids wanna act like what they see in the cinema
whatever happened to the values of humanity?
whatever happened to the fairness and equality
instead of spreading love we spreadin animosity
lack of understandin leading us away from unity
that's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin under
that's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin down
It's no wonder why sometimes I'm feelin under
gotta keep my faith alive till love is found

now ask yourself WHERE is the love?

PS: Talking about "seeds of evil"...i am SO evil (for no reason) ala "Turok2:Seeds of Evil"

-=:[ReadYa -.-" PiccoloSan]:=-

Best answers
So when we can dl it huh?or maybe could we dl that with cape id like that more

P.S:i see skining going good i have no critz. :D

Best answers
Yea...the good old rules :D

well...if you´re thinking in releasing it b4 christmas...thxxxx *hug* would be a veryyyy nice christmas present for all the piccolo fans out there.I am one...and will always be *whitney houstons "i will always love you" starts comming out of my speakers* ah yes,anyways...good job,one day i will be a modler too *dreaming* .

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but...hey what about nail version???

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about asking max to host it on esf-world. I'm sure it would be up in a few mere minutes.

Best answers
*jumps up and down and starts screaming like a dino*...woah you really DID make it afterall :D...so its gonna be on my HDD b4 christmas eh? hrhrhr! awsome ^^.Anyways, i dont know how to thank you...so...THANKS =D.You should really think on uploading it on " http://www.esf-world.de/ " since they have a fast conn. speed and like "cold steel" said it would be up in a few min. .I cant wait to use that model...ah yes, as soon as i´ve learned how to model i´ll be making Piccolo models in tons =D.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but what about nail???
is he in the pack as well???

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raah, finally. All i can say is, this is absolute pwn. GJ Fortnox. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only have ONE complaint...the animations...it's obvious you just used the default ones because they dont "work" well with your model. Like in some instinces Piccolo's arm bends at a sharp angle. That's just one example of the many weird animation flaws.

Best answers
lol
--> Jin here,
correction bud, i dont think i said ESF-WORLD, i said my site ESF-XSTREAM.cjb.net, thats what u got it mixed up with

Best answers
I agree Mr. Satan, the animations look like crap because the default piccolo skeleton doesn't fit my model. I've already made a custom skeleton, and a hand full of animations (if you look at the pictures I posted, you can see that his hand is curled up in a fist which is not something you could do with the default piccolo skeleton.) It also has bones for the cape. This was all explained in my old thread about the model but you must not have seen it. Element's supposed to be doing some animations but I haven't seen any of them and I haven't been able to get in contact with him yet. So if any animators what to help out just give me a pm. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gj fortnox, on finishing your version of the skin.

And I think the model with custom skeleton, including the cape and turban version, will be used in esf movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom