picolo skin

add veins to picolo? (not too many, the kind vegeta had, but only like a few)

• Yes.

Votes: 44 62.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ingame pics look sweet!
skin fits the model great
nice work!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hehe nice job , looks great , nice skin ^^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Would be a great idea if that piccolo had a cape , that itl look greater^_^

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you would bother to read the entire thread, you wouldn't have to ask this.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yah i agree with dan, and can you tell hostile...Happy Birthday!?

Best answers
Sorry, fortnox, I need to hijack your thread for a bit, didn't seem necessary for me to start a new thread or post in really old one I had. Anyways, here's a few pics of the finished skin as well as the cape and turban. Fortnox, if you want to reskin this one just give me a pm. If you want to continue with what you got so far then that's cool too. Oh, and I'm not really asking for crits here, I'm just posting an update.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its realy realy,realy.....GOOD!But without cape is even better.Never mind.Its the BEST Piccolo I have ever seen!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ugh! This Piccolo skin totally dominates the original, it reminds me of Mr. Smo's Piccolo model for DMZ v1.8b (I'm not saying that it's uber Mr. Smo quality, but it is a big step from the old Piccolo look)

Best answers
Why is almost everyone's work compared to Smo's in some way. Better animations are in progress atm...I think.

Best answers
Yea...it looks awsome...my big and mysterious question is: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO POST A DONWL. LINK ? (or where can we downl. it from?)

-=:[ReadYa -.-" PiccoloSan]:=-

PS: And IS the cape animated? (saw that question b4 but i didnt see an awnser to it ^^)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, Chireru it seems you picked back up on this model. :p That skin is looking great bro. :smile:

Yea...it looks awsome...my big and mysterious question is: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO POST A DONWL. LINK ? (or where can we downl. it from?)

-=:[ReadYa -.-" PiccoloSan]:=-

PS: And IS the cape animated? (saw that question b4 but i didnt see an awnser to it ^^)

The model was originally going to ESF Movies. I don't know what he plans to do with it now. Maybe donate it to the new ESF Movies? -- The cape will be animated, I think.

vox

Best answers
Chireru said:
Why is almost everyone's work compared to Smo's in some way. Better animations are in progress atm...I think.
*cough*
because nobody knows of any decent dbz modeler/skinners besides smo

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehm fortnox, it's "i am the end of every beginning.....i am the beginning of every end...i am time...."

vox

Best answers
fortnox said:
i would not agree, Vox, there atre pleanty of gr8 mdlers, more tat decent, smo may be the best, but there are other decent mdlers, includuing Chireru
you must've misunderstood my post

seems more than 1 person has...

"smo may be the best" thats exactly what i was arguing against.. nobody knows any modelers better than smo, and maybe smo seems the best because you all know him here, and he happens to skin his own models, but personally i hate whatever is called 'the best'
"there atre pleanty of gr8 mdlers, "
yes, but not many people know of them
people still haven't even topped neds 3-4yr old models for sju, and year old dbq models, aswell as any of zytrox's work
theres also different styles people have.. some go for cartoony while others go for realistic.. and though its apples and oranges, it could be the difference between anime and realistic drawings, while realistic takes more skill than the other

also, this is specifically dbz modeling.. because if you saw other models at polycount, they would make everyone here look like total and utter ****

and i agree, i think chireru is a very good modeler/skinner and has great potenital
if you want to relate it to smo though, you see this model/skin has been wip for quite a while, while smo on the other hand pumps out a new model/skin once a week

Best answers
I'm very busy with other things besides modeling and skinning. Modeling and skinning is a hobby for me. Just because someone makes models and skins faster than someone else doesn't mean that they are a better modeler/skinner. It just means they have more time to work on model and skins.

Just a note: I finished this model in about 2 days. The skin was nearly completed in 2 days but then I just got real busy with other things and got uninterested in completing it. But then a few weeks later I decided to finish it. So it really didn't take that long to finish it.

And I just ask that everyone refrain from comparing my work to Smo's or any other modeler. If you don't like the model, then you don't like it. If you do, then you do. Don't compare people's work. It's not a competition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom