picolo skin

add veins to picolo? (not too many, the kind vegeta had, but only like a few)

• Yes.

Votes: 44 62.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%

• Total voters

G
[REL]picolo skin

[deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:
Best answers
I'm pretty sure that both ankles are skinmapped. The shoes and hands aren't however. Never got around to it.
And just some helpful advice, if you're trying to make it look somewhat like smo's drawover then you need to make the skin greener, not just darker. But it looks good so far.

Force Pit Member
Best answers

Before u say anything, i am NOT comparing, i'm just showing how I think the green should look like, other than that good job :)

Best answers
Neon that looks good. The highlights seem to be gone now but the skin still looks nice. fortnox, none of your links seem to work for me. I would like to see what you've done.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Just to let u know, i didn't make that skin, just recolored :)

Best answers
I love it. It's very realistic cept... for the hands. It looks like he's wearing gloves. Tip: Make veins. Color a bit darker. Now I'm no skinner but since I've seen every single DB/Z/GT episode twice I think I pretty much got an idea of what Piccolo looks like. Yes I know, I need to get a life.

Best answers
Well, that's nice to know and everything but for right now the hands, as well as the shoes and ankles, are not skinmapped. That means that textures can't really be added to them. They will be skinned as soon as they are skinmapped, which should be soon if it hasn't already happened.

Best answers
Good lord! How many times do you have to say something here before people finally catch on? The hands and around the wrist look weird because they aren't skinmapped yet. Therefore, textures can't be added to them yet (like red wrist bands for example.) Looks like Zereth will be starting on it tomorrow.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some people are stupid, but most are ignorant.-_- They simply don't read the posts, but look at the pretty piccy's and then post something completely retarded. Anywayz, i'm still hoping someone will skin it for real.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oi, i didnt read the post either, but i was responding to SteveoDBGT, bsides, hush ya mouth :\

vox

Best answers
the dark greener ver practically ruins the skin ;x
if you want to just make it darker, dont burn all over the skin
make a black layer over the skin and just lower the transparency until it looks dark enough

vox

Best answers
well i dunno what you did in that flying render but it looks like a mess ;x looks burned all over

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah , only try makin em a lil smother and dodge inside then they l be great ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom