picolo skin

add veins to picolo? (not too many, the kind vegeta had, but only like a few)

• Yes.

Votes: 44 62.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%

• Total voters
Best answers
i have seen a model of piccolo which was very nice too but the creator failed at hand ... i mean he failed when he was doing the hands :D

he gave him human hands .. but if you look at any picture made from the series you can see that he has claws ...

Best answers
ah yeah ... thats what i meant ... but are hands with long fingernails not the same as claws ? i thought it was ... i wanted so spare words ... O_O

Best answers
Creditz from me too "fortnox"...

the model looks great and im enjoying playing esf with the new pic.Not "all" animations are the same...the animation for pics "masenko" is different...and "yes" it DOES look weird when that big muscular b*tch gets knocked down and you get to see thos co*ky animations of the "default" piccolo ;D .Well, i dont care THAT much about it since i love the new model and im looking foward to more of it =D .As for you "chireru"...thx for even thinking in developing a piccolo model like this...so that other ppl like "fortnox" can finish your already great work and bring to us a flawless looking pic .

-=:[ReadYa -.-" PiccoloSan]:=-

Best answers
The model is nice, but the animations ruin it. If it weren't for the animations this would be better than the esf model.

Best answers
Um...What are you talking about. The ESF Piccolo is pretty bad to say the least. Anyways, if you'd just read, I said new animations are in the process of being made. I know the current animations don't look good, no need to tell me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom