Pickles Pickles Pickles!

Best answers
Ok i am afraid of cars and for good reason, when i was younger i was stuck in one for about 10 hours due to a blizzard the snow fell ontop of it so now i have a phobia of cars, but honestly what is with the human psyche lately? Phobia of grass understandable it dirties and cuts, phobia of sand also understandable it contains many nasty bacteria but wtf scared of pickles?!

This lady freaks out at the very sight of pickles, do you think a pickle killed her in her past life?

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2761.html

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This video has spread like crazy....and whats funny is my mom watches this show religiously and I sat down and watched an older one with her about strange phobias. This one chick was afraid of aluminum foil, and the other one was afraid of styrofoam....

The first thing I think of when I see these is..fake. Actors paid to act all freaked out at weird things....honestly, I can understand being afraid of heights,large amounts of water, spiders and just things like that, because these things can be life threatening...but ffs, pickles? Seems like bs to me...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I laughed my ass off, I love these crazy topics on shows like Maury and and stuff. No idea if it's real or not, but god damn is it funny.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's funny about having a phobia of pickles? Sure on talk shows like Oprah, Maury, etcetera, everything might be stagged, but in real life people have such phobias. Phobias are really serious, no matter how idiotic it would seem to fear a common vegetable as people have died due to the physical and psychological effects caused by these phobias.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I was that guy I'd take my pickle and shove it in her mouth, and say "How do you like pickles now *****?"

This reminds me of Dane Cook: "And the pickles..... and the pickles all over my body"
'SOMEBODY GET THIS LADY SOME PICKLES!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not surprised. Some people have a phobia of peanut butter sticking to the roof of their mouth...

Best answers
MC said:
What's funny about having a phobia of pickles? Sure on talk shows like Oprah, Maury, etcetera, everything might be stagged, but in real life people have such phobias. Phobias are really serious, no matter how idiotic it would seem to fear a common vegetable as people have died due to the physical and psychological effects caused by these phobias.
That's because people like to take pleasure in other's misery. It's cruel, harsh, evil, but that doesn't make it not ****ing hilarious.

Ahh... American talk shows... making me lose faith in humanity. One episode at a time.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tricadecaphobia (I think i spelled it wrong) fear of the number 13.

Arachibutyrophobia: Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.

Barophobia: Fear of gravity..... what...the...****...

Erythrophobia: 1) Fear of red lights. 2) Fear of blushing. - Don't drive.

Hierophobia: Fear of priests. - every little boys fear.

Hypnophobia: Fear of sleep. <-- el oh el

Judeophobia: Fear of Jews (the reason i won't talk to pain =/) Jk pain you know i heart you

Levophobia: Fear of objects on the left side of the body- a kid with this never had a pocket protector

Maieusiophobia: Fear of childbirth.- I have this one :(

Odontophobia: Fear of teeth. ....how in the hell?

Olfactophobia: Fear of smells. - some of these are just rediculous and i think some moron just decided to make it up for *** ass reasons.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
tricadecaphobia (I think i spelled it wrong) fear of the number 13.

Arachibutyrophobia: Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.

Barophobia: Fear of gravity..... what...the...****...

Erythrophobia: 1) Fear of red lights. 2) Fear of blushing. - Don't drive.

Hierophobia: Fear of priests. - every little boys fear.

Hypnophobia: Fear of sleep. <-- el oh el

Judeophobia: Fear of Jews (the reason i won't talk to pain =/) Jk pain you know i heart you

Levophobia: Fear of objects on the left side of the body- a kid with this never had a pocket protector

Maieusiophobia: Fear of childbirth.- I have this one :(

Odontophobia: Fear of teeth. ....how in the hell?

Olfactophobia: Fear of smells. - some of these are just rediculous and i think some moron just decided to make it up for *** ass reasons.
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.

no lie, google it.

That video made me laugh so hard.

Pickles?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
This reminds me of Dane Cook: "And the pickles..... and the pickles all over my body"
'SOMEBODY GET THIS LADY SOME PICKLES!"
Hahaha, that's the first thing I thought of too! XD

I wouldn't be suprised if it's true, just take a visit to phobialist.com and read some of them.

Sure it's serious, but I couldn't help but laugh when she said she was a restaurant waitress, and if anyone wanted pickles - too bad.

Best answers
Damn, people would sure do a lot to get their 15 minutes of fame.. Even if it includes making yourself look like a tard by being afraid of pickles..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
#minion on gamesurge said:
06:52 <@Kurt`> there's plenty of retarded phobias
06:52 <@Kurt`> fear of water
06:52 <@Kurt`> lol
06:52 <@Kurt`> fear of air
06:53 <@DPredator> Fear of the Dutch
06:53 <@DPredator> O/
lol 'nuff said.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What The ****, Is that girl Retarded?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was a little awkward. Fun watch, though.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If she is afraid of pickles, does this maker her afraid of cucumbers? Seeing as they are the same thing? But they never mention her being afraid of cucumbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom