Best answers
Aight, I guess this might have already been mentioned, but I'm going to say this anyway. You know the weighted training clothes that he wears, right? You know that he permafuses with Kami to become a Super Namek, right? Well, I'm thinking that while he is in normal mode he should be wearing he weighted training clothes and for his first transformation he should shuck off the cape and turban like in the show and movies.:idea: With, of course, an impressive meditation scene. When second transformations are put in then his second transformation should be a scene with him and Kami fusing to become Super Namek Piccolo.:D

Whatchyall think? It's just an idea for the moment.

Best answers
I agree till the part of the little movie, and piccolo never fights in weighted training clothes so i dont think it will be in...

Best answers
His cape and turbin are the weighted training clothes.;/

Not only that, but I think he shouldn't be called Powered-up Piccolo. That just sounds stupid. That's what they should have called Krillin's powered up form.

Best answers
the first idea is good but whit the movie i dont agree dont think that would be cool....

Best answers
Ok maybe to fusion movie would be a bad idea. What if you just hear Kami's voice saying, "Piccolo, we are one." and Piccolo starts glowing green?

Best answers
He fuses witn Nail first, than with Kami. So there u have it, 2 transformation. As someone has already said, its not like he fights with weighted training clothes.

Best answers
Guys, his cape and turbin are the weighted training clothes I'm talking about! Remember them talking about it in DBZ every once in a while? And the fact that he always takes them off when the battle heats up. Besides which he needs to have the cape and turbin in his normal mode, but not in fused mode so that you can tell the difference between his fransformations.

Okay, his first transformation should be the Piccolo/Nail fusion instead of "Powered up Piccolo". Then the second one should be Super Namek Piccolo. But if the transformations are labeled as fusions how would we indicate that it is a fusion in the transformation movie?

Best answers
what their saying is he never fought with the turban or cape he alwyas took it off before the fight even started

Best answers
Not always. Remember the DBZ movie the Dead Zone? He didn't take of the cape and turbin until he started fighting Garlic Jr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom