Best answers
Anyone else think that esf should have piccolos untransformed model with his cape and hat and when he does transform he looses the cape and hat? I think him jsut sittign and meditating and he jsut gains more p/l eh should have something diffrent when eh transform...

Best answers
The Piccolo cape thingy has been suggested many times before...but with the current version it's not possible, because there is no transformation model for Piccolo...he uses one model.

Best answers
Yea this has been suggested many a time. For the record I also think for his transformation there should be a transparent model of Nail above him and then Nail goes into him. For his second transformation it could be Kami.

Best answers
Theres lot they can do for piccolo he really douse need some thing coolwere he grows bigger or something we will see in the future of esf.

Best answers
See they worked all hard and s**t on the saiyan's, cell, and buu. But didnt work hard on piccolo, Thats lame. *sigh* I belive everyone has thought of that idea about cape+hat, ascend he lose's them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is a capped Piccolo, dl it as b4 trance and leave the original as after

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The cape isn't that lovely but if you guys really want it i can send it to you guys. Or just go to www.redsaiyan.net/main.php And don't tell they worked hard on the saiyans just look at gohan:\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom