Piccolos stretchy arms

Best answers
im not sure if this has been suggested, i didnt see it .. but i think it would be pretty neat to be able to utilize piccolos arms for an attack maybe to like reach out and pull them towards you or if they tried to fly away you could grab their feet and throw them, theres many ways you could use this ability id just like to see it as a feauture. maybe the longer you charge the further his arms would extend and maybe you could use the mouse movement to control the way his arms move.. im sure they could brew something up that wouldnt unbalance any of the gameplay.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the problem is that HL models dont deform to greatly. In other words it would look like ****.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i sugestet the extendet arms for picollo and buu and the same answer so it's to hard to makeit

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah it aint hard to make. The problem is that HL dosent suport model deformations.

Its very simple to animate the arm streching. But that would make the textures on the arm and the arm itself look strange.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i sugest this : how about piccolo's streching arms to use this !!!! : A) : spirtes that SUX B): MODELS i mea in the streching picolo look like MDL cilindres spawn each one head in each othe's head multiple spawning for mdls that may dowk for strech

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom