piccolos special beam cannon

Best answers
well in the show he always stands still and uses and can not move, yet in ESF i notice someone can shoot one then more (even in a PS) and keep shooting more, my suggestion is to make it so he stays still and doesnt move.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm ... are you talking about the charging or the shooting ???
attaching (stop moving after shooting, like KHH) is already suggested and in B1.2 outline under optional
during charging (stop moving after clicked mouse, like SB) would be unfair, because then Piccolo hadn't a good attack he canwalk during charging

Best answers
Nretep said:
erm ... are you talking about the charging or the shooting ???
attaching (stop moving after shooting, like KHH) is already suggested and in B1.2 outline under optional
during charging (stop moving after clicked mouse, like SB) would be unfair, because then Piccolo hadn't a good attack he canwalk during charging

o its fixed in beta 1.2??? oooo didn't know sorry :p

Best answers
The beam however should be less bigger and much faster, as in the show. Man if the beam was so big in the anime, i dont think radditz and goku even still have a body after getting shot with it.

Best answers
Lol @ Solidus..
And i totally agree..
Also, it would be cool if it didn't explode, but pierce your enemy like in the show..
You'd still be able to beamstruggle with it though..

Best answers
Neh, the beam should explode. but only when it hits something big enough like a mountain or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o its fixed in beta 1.2??? oooo didn't know sorry
there is no "fixed" ... it's no bug
I said maybe it'll be changed in B1.2 ... but I don't think so

The beam however should be less bigger and much faster, as in the show. Man if the beam was so big in the anime, i dont think radditz and goku even still have a body after getting shot with it.
it's difficult to make it smaller, smoother and less lag than it currently is ... then it's too small for ESF ... noone would be able to see it
faster ... SBC is really fast .. it just looks slow when you're the one who shoots it ... look at anyone who shoots at you ... then you see that it's really fast

Also, it would be cool if it didn't explode, but pierce your enemy like in the show..
You'd still be able to beamstruggle with it though..
didn't explode ?!?!?! because SBC doesn't explode if it hit a wall ...
pierce your enemy ... then make your own mod in another engine ... HL doesn't support it
then .. it would be unfair when SBC is instagib ... you can swap it away, block and let you hit without dmg (Movie3)

Best answers
i should diffently explode.. when he fired it at raditz it made a huge explosion..

Best answers
also when he fired it at raditz and *missed* it blew up on the mountain behind raditz.

Best answers
Ok well what I think about it is with Piccolo's arm. When he fires it in the game his arm goes forward then back really soon.. But in the show he keeps his arm stretched for a bit. But i'm not sure it that is possible to do.

Best answers
ya it is, cells arm stays out after he fires sbc. Sometimes when im Cell2 and fire a SBC, his arm stays out so long he looks like a nazi (that salute)

Best answers
Also i think that the charging sound of the special beam cannon should be changed into that, electric sound charge, like the one against radditz. It sounds so "standard" now...

i do still think that the SBC should be faster. i mean, if you look up in a DBZ attack list, its says that the SBC is INCREDIBLE fast. Even radditz had a really hard time dodging it, while he easily ran away from the kamehame ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom