Piccolos Scatter attack

Best answers
OK lets face it this attack is useless as well i havent seen nubs use it at all..

I think the beams should be speed up alittle so that this attack willl become usefull

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That attack isnt useless. But you have to be good to pull it off nicely. Especialy if you are the guy getting attacked.

But if not than imagine this. You shoot them off in the oposite directon. And send them flying at the guy thats comming twards you. You teleport away and he gets hit.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh your not looking at the big picture jinx

slow moving blasts that home in quickly where you want them to go, excellent substitute for ki blasts and (other than Sflare) is the most tactical attack in the game

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
scattershot = best attack in the game, try using it instead of ki blasts or generic beams and you'll understand. Low ki cost, fast, instant, homing, and high damage. The only reason its hard to pull off is cuz u have to reach for number 7 mid-fight. That and it explodes when its not supposed to atm =\, but thats been fixed.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well whenever i know im going to use scattershot i just bind it to the "2" key and my ki blasts to seven, although its pointless cause it just blows up in my face anyway

nge

Best answers
If they fix it, it should be pretty damn good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom