Piccolo's Regeneration! -- READ

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
If it is a Water Level, piccolo should be able to fly in the water and regenerate.

He CAN do this, its like a Sensu Bean to him. Because he doesnt eat he drinks water. <Watch the first brolly movie, he does it>

V'

Best answers
I think in the later versions, he should regenrate at a very slow rate on his own.Much like for every 20 seconds, he gets 10 hp if left undisturbed.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He should have Passive Regeneration, which is just like what V' said, like in DMZ. So should Cell and Buu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
buu already has regeration

and piccolo cant regenerate like buu and cell... all piccolo can do is regenerate limbs

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, I said Buu should have passive regeneration.

Best answers
piccolo doesn't need water for his regeneration and second buu can regenerate his energy and life and piccolo only body parts and if he regenerates a part of his body he doesn't get his life force back it even take some life force
as u proberly already know they use no ki but they use there life energy to make energy atacks so just leave it to the old way and let only buu have regeneration to restore life

Best answers
Sai Sei "Regeneration"

Though healing themselves over time is normal for most warriors in Dragonball Z there are few who have the ability to regenerate limbs almost instantly. Piccolo is one of these people and often uses this when his arm or other limbs are severed from his body, a new limb appears in it's place and almost instantly the user is restored back to full health thanks to the Sai Sei technique.

Piccolo, Cell, and Buu can all regenerate.
Repairing your body from damage would heal you but take energy to do it.
Buu's regeneration takes energy to heal his body.
Buu is ***.
Therefore, Piccolo and Cell should have regeneration.

Best answers
I wonder, what "IS" fair in this game? That the saiyans will have lame attacks that can blow up a whole map, while characters like Buu, Freeza, Cell to rot with their so called advantages? :rolleyes: Cell and Piccolo must have regeneration, period. It doesn't make the game unfair or anything, do you really expect the enemy to wait until you are healed? Not a chance...

Regeneration doesn't make you immortal, it will just heal some of your health if you got hit a several times.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know what I should think about this ...

but one thing i want to add ... don't make it passive ... this would ruin the game balance ...

Best answers
buu has to concentrate to heal himself, so does piccolo and cell

passive regeneration should be like 1hp every 10 seconds and active regeneration should regenerate 5hp every 2 seconds and every 20hp or so should cost about the same as a full charged generic beam

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think adding Passive Regeneration would ruin balence. Just like all other attacks, it would have to be tried and tested so it wouldn't.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
passive regenration wouldnt even do anything i mean all the attacks do huge ammounts of damage so having regeneration isnt gonna do anything to help unless u sit back for 5 minutes and regen

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but he would have his normal regeneration too, so when he used that he would recover much faster. Or maybe using the attack could just make passive longer for a short time...or something like that.

Best answers
You have to be careful thoe. If you make regeneration too fast people will abuse it. Buus current regeneration is fine (maby a bit faster would help). I use regeneration if my hp's drop below 10, and i regen till i get above 10. Reason1: so i dont constantly loose power, reason2: so people dont see me loosing power and quickly eyelazer or fingerbeam me for the quick kill.

Best answers
I THINK PICCOLO SHOULD HAVE HEALTH REGEN, BUT IF HE DOES NOT OBTAIN IT MAKE HIM REGENERATE BODY PARTS LIKE IN THE SHOW. SO TRUNKS AND PICCOLO REACT WITH EACH OTHER.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Marvey-Mar, you don't have to TYPE IN ALL CAPS LIKE THIS.
Make him and Trunks react with each other? You mean let Trunks cut off limbs with his sword? I don't think limbs are going to be in the game any time soon if at all. That would be a ton of work for such a tiny thing.

Best answers
Maybe for Buu, when you kill him he can turn to a pile of pink goo. And if he is left like that for 5 seconds he could turn back to normal with 1 hp and slowly gain more. I'm not asking for lots of animation and making the goo slowing come together forming his body peices 1 by 1. Just a pile and after 5 seconds back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom