Piccolo's regen

Best answers
Just asking is piccolo going to have regen ?Like regen 1 or 2 health per second .Its would be pretty cool sense piccolo gets over powerd fast.

Best answers
Don't worry about it dude, that would be too strong for piccolo to have, however, I am going to try and get piccolo a buff. As of now, he's pretty good only because on his detachable SBC. Now that it will be attached, he just pretty much plain out sucks. I'll ask the team about it, so don't worry about piccolo for now, we have it covered :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu also regenerated bodyparts. It's just that he had endless Ki, so his health never dropped. In the end Ki is lifeforce.

I'd rather see another transformation with the green man instead of regeneration though.

Best answers
Well, another transformation isn't what I was thinking. He does need something that makes him piccolo though, I mean, eye lasers are just retarded in-game. He needs atleast another unique attack, and a speed increase.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe giving him a multiplying tech. Like u know in the show, where he trained, he could make copies of himself. Well if u tweak out that idea maybe something good may come out.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Use the buddy system to make him multiply would sound interesting. The attack halvs the PL but you have 2 piccolos :p and when you die your PL goes back to normal.

I see it working but to be fair i say second form only ^^

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo definately needs a speed increase. Whenever he would get one of his power ups, he would become one of the fastest characters ever. Of course the saiyans had a gazillion transformations and Piccolo ran outta people to fuse with, so in the end he got the short end of the deal.

So:

Speed his ass up.
He also should at least get the nail and kami transformations. Both of those fusions were extremely important to dbz. Without Nails, Gohan and Vegeta die. Without Kami, well, i guess not much changes, but he is whole again.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, it would be cool to have detachable body parts. That way, Piccolo could have regeneration abilities.

For detachable body parts, a regular ki blast shouldnt be allowed to do it. Instead, use the strong beams like KHH and SBC and GG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom