Piccolos Power level

Best answers
can you make it: When piccolo is wearing is weighted training cloths his power level goes up, 1 every sec, or 10 sec sec.

I know it won't make much of a difference but it's just that little close to DBZ ;)

Best answers
nope... then he could just camp and get his powerlevel to like a billion and then it would just be genocidal

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think they should just

have him normally with the weighted cape and hood. then when he transforms it gets thrown or ripped off and he bulks up.

your idea makes it too complicated

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go easy on him, i like that idea, i chould use some help thou

maybe you start with ur training stuff and if a powerfull beam or maybe some meele hits u u lose it?

bah, maybe thats pointless..

yea..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only way that idea wud work wud be if when he was fighting, or sumtin, or when he killed someone his pl went up more than usual, but his speed is reduced

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
the only way that idea wud work wud be if when he was fighting, or sumtin, or when he killed someone his pl went up more than usual, but his speed is reduced
i like that idea:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have it while the fusions are preminant the taking off the weighted clothing can be done any time and it can simply be put back on and like GFK said ya slower but ya PL should also be a bit lower like in the series when he wore his cape and turbin his PL was lower cus of the weight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom