Piccolo's Other Special Atk.

Best answers
I was asked to post it here so it can be heard and not on the esf chat forums lol.

Will piccolo ever have his special move "Gekiretsukodan" ?

-Piccolo's super-powerful attack that comes from both arms. Launching 1 massive ki blast.

Its a non beam attack. This is a move he uses on Cell during his fight with Cell in that Island right after his fight with #17.

Best answers
yes, this attack would own. And i think, he used once againt frieza, in namek... piccolo vs frieza form 1, or at least it was kinda simmilar. A lot of people are asking for this attack, maybe esf should listen and think on implementing it

Best answers
that attack looks about right. it really should be added also did they power down the sbc in 1.1 cause it seems weeker now?

Best answers
Yea thats it, i am not sure what the real name of that move is lol. I got mine from Super Butoden. But yea, that move would be nice.

Best answers
lol....that attack is already in ESF. It's called Masenko, yes, the same worthless Masenko that nobody ever uses.

Best answers
Actually Piccolo named it as Makosen when he performed the move, but switch a few letters in "Makosen" and you would have Masenko. Its probobly just an error in the american version of the show, but the hand positions do look different from Masenko so I don't really know.

Best answers
And I'd like to add that while the Masenko has a tiny explosion, it deals great damage when you hit head on. I use it quite alot as Gohan(non-transformed).

Best answers
Originally posted by Abe Froman
lol....that attack is already in ESF. It's called Masenko, yes, the same worthless Masenko that nobody ever uses.
that attack is not masenko!

Best answers
real DBZ fan is correct that attack is not the masenko. the masenko is above the head not in the center of the chest. just thought id add that ,sorry.

Best answers
masenko is over the head, makosen is chest area, for the postures i mean. masenko is a beam, makosen is a ball. there is a difference, plus makosen is a little more powerful.

Best answers
ok, ok, we've heard it. Now everyone knows that masenko is not makosen - where I hope most knew it even before. Anyways, this attack has been suggested few times already and they said they would probably implement it sometimes. But I guess they'll have to be quite bored with melee and other stuff, in order to work on new attacks...

Best answers
^_^ this attack needs to be implemented, change it for the actual masenko... (when does piccolo uses "masenko" on the show????)... i've always see him shooting makakosanpo... or this makosen

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't mind a ball attack for piccolo, especially if SBC becomes attatched.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that attack is actualy a variation on the scatter shot move piccolo does

so technically he already has it

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
that attack is actualy a variation on the scatter shot move piccolo does
If you are talking about Makosen, you are wrong. It's no way similar to scattershot. Makosen needs some time to charge, costs extremely much energy and is probably Piccolo's strongest attack apart from SBC. It definitely needs to be implemented (but only be accessable after transformation)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Abe Froman
ehhh that is not the masenko, this attack one of the most powerfull attacks from piccolo u could compare it to the power of a Final Flash but with the speed of the finishing buster

Best answers
Originally posted by MyStIc~ShAdOw
ehhh that is not the masenko, this attack one of the most powerfull attacks from Piccolo
Isn't that exactly what I just said?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom