Piccolo's Cape

Best answers
At the moment, you can't have a different model for normal and transformed Piccolo. He only has one folder. So if you get the caped version, he'll have to stay caped even after transforming.

Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Snidely
At the moment, you can't have a different model for normal and transformed Piccolo. He only has one folder. So if you get the caped version, he'll have to stay caped even after transforming.
AT THE MOMENT, but what about the next version? ^_^
i would post a topic requesting that model\skin in the model thing forum, but they won't listen to a n00b :\

Best answers
dang it,i really want piccolo's cape thingie...oh well, i'll just have to wait till the nice,caring,tanlanted,super human people at ESF do it...huh...huh...i take it brown noseing wouldt work?drat oh well i wish i had the skill/time to do it,maybe i'll ask the other mr satan he might listen...P.S piccolo's trasformed state could be a bright pink in the next verson that would be funny

Best answers
urghs :shocked:
i just downloaded and testet the piccolo model with cape by
"S-Bolt" from <a href="http://www.supersaiyanelite.tk/">lalala</a>
hehe...
outsch! the cape is static *g* lol, try a look, it seems like piccolo wears a board on his back =)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to my knowlege, they are redoing the piccolo model, and if ur lucky they might just put the cape in :shocked:

Best answers
Originally posted by Mister Satan
P.S piccolo's trasformed state could be a bright pink in the next verson that would be funny
lol yea, Piccolo the jiggalo!

Best answers
aint nothing but a green/pink sex machine music should play when he powers up....i would fall off my chair every time........"We will destroy you piccolo"..."not with my pimp music you wont"..*music plays*..."no cant take the funnkeyness....aaggghhh..."...*goku dies*

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You realize the colors are backwards in your signature (Vegeta vs Goku)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom