Piccolo

Best answers
Here's a picollo model/skin i'm working on.The model is done and is about 1800 tri's.the clothes and shoes are on 1 512 and i still have to map his head/pecs and arms.texturing is kinda new to me so comments and crits would be appriciated =)

Best answers
First thing, I just finished my Piccolo not to long ago. Last Week:). One thing you need to do is post a picture of the front and side, because it is so much easier for people to crit on your model. And if you post front and side you might get lucky and people like Super Vegetto, Kreshi, Kama, and them will do a drawover which helps out a bunch.

Anyways his legs look like they need to be longer, and maybe his crotch needs to be brought down a bit. I feel your pain, texturing is kinda new to me to... lol

Best answers
Not bad,I like everything from his head down to the middle part of his legs.
Then it looks fat and gulky and his shoes a kinda suffed :) good attempt
8/10

-GuZzie

Best answers
Sorry for the image disapearing,last night imageshack didn't work for me so i had to upload it somewhere else. Here's a front/side/back view.

Best answers
Alica_goku_ssj4
"i think he's to fat on the waste and he must be taller!"

I think he looks fat either because his shoulders aren't wide enough or his waist it too big. Its one of the two. Yeah his legs need to be longer and his crotch needs to be brought down.

On the skin, it pretty good start... Open up some pics of Piccolo and study where the folds, espicially on the pants.

GJ so far, waiting for the update.

Best answers
Yes,i am still working on this model. Not much to say about it . I might pauze this model to enter the competition,still gotta find some good janemba refs.
Crit away people

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
he looks a bit chubby to me
and the face makes him look kind of old I think
good start though :)

Users who are viewing this thread