Best answers

hate piccolo when he ain't wearing his cool outfit
all stuff by esf team,hacked together by me
download
when swimming the legs go through the cape a bit,sowwy couldn't be arsed to spend more time on it

Best answers
w00t hell yeah!!!!!!

"You The Man Man!!!!"-Vice City

i haven't even played the game with him but finally!!!:] :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

5 ya know y??
becuz he has a cape!:]

Scruffie

S
Finally.

It maye be kinda half assed, but at least you listened to what people wanted... I'm downloading now!

Best answers
He really looks cool!!!! I always liked the cape on Piccolo.

Mystic-ROsHI

M
how come its not a .exe? i dunno how to add it. :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have winzip, extract it to desktop. Now go into your Sierra/Half-life/ESF/Models/Piccolo folder. there should be a file there called Piccolo.mdl. rename that to Piccolo.mdl.bak. leave that folder open. Now go get the piccolo.mdl on the desktop and cut it into the piccolo folder. Now go ingame. BEHOLD! A WORKING PICCOLO WITH A CAPE!

Best answers
That... Is definatly badass. ^^ I must say thank ye!

I wonder if it goes to the regular piccolo model when he transforms... Hmmm..

Mystic-ROsHI

M
it looks good. but the cape needs a lil more work. i wanna dl it! but it still looks a lil odd.o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ccooooooooollllll
thx very cool nice model very goooooooooodddd

Best answers
looks awesome, but the cape should have more ripples and the front of it shouldnt be so flat

Best answers
nice
but it looks like he tries to hide himself in the cape
and how can you make it that when he transforms he loses the cape.
Cause in the map you only see picollo and not picollo2 or something

Best answers
it cant change cause its hard coded, but that should be fixed after the next release or patch. In the future there should also be a way to keep on adding models instead of just replacing old models, oh hells yea!

Best answers
Looks really cool. The only thing I ask is some cape animations. Buu's cape flies around when he's falling and powering up; if you could do that, I think that would finish it off. I don't care about the front because...well, I never see the front.

Best answers
Cape animations are not possible with the piccolo skeleton, Models have skeletons telling them how to move buu has a joint for his cape, but piccalo wasn't designed with a joint for the cape and if you add a joint it won't work in game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom