Piccolo yellow aura?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Before I start, I want to say, my god so many people are wanting ESF 1.3. its annoying :p

--
Note: Piccolo doesnt go SSJ but i know that, but im going to use it cause its easier :p so when i talk about piccolo going ssj, thats his trans. ^^

Anyways, back on subject. I tried the give everyone green aura. Looked like crap :S

So I was wondering, I got new Piccolo models and I think it would kick ass if I could give him a yellow aura (I did some photoshop to check how it would look, and it looked good) when he goes SSJ.

So, any help?

Edit: If this confuses anyone I'll put it short: I want Piccolo's Transform Aura Yellow, but his Normal form white.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, it's fine as it is now, I think. His current trans aura is white, right? He never gets a yellow aura in the show as far as I can remember. I think it'd be pretty pointless. I think the white one suits him far better, seeing how it's also just a meditation and not a true transformation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's just like, I got a model of piccolo, but its not piccolo.

My friend said not to say what model so heres an example:

My piccolo model is a brolly.
My trans piccolo model is SSJ brolly, so i would want a yellow aura.

It's not really brolly but something else, so that's why I want to know <_<

Best answers
what so u want to change the aura cos u got a custom model ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha good job, you remebered nto to tell :X

but, you can't change 'piccolo's' aura to yellow without changing everyone else who has a white aura as well :/.

But how bout this: Change the aura, to blue, because they did have blue auras in the show and so did your 'piccolo' in numerous battles.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Didn't someone make a suggestion before about each character having their own aura files? This is a good example of why that would be useful.

Best answers
I remember piccolo's fight with 17. He was sporting this blue aura when he powered up for awhile. I hope they include it one day.
:tired:

Best answers
would be nice to see a blue aura when he's transformed, its hard to realy tell if sum1 has transformed with him

Best answers
In 1.3, it will be easier to tell because because first form piccolo is with cape and a transformed piccolo removes the cape.

Best answers
DracoHeart said:
In 1.3, it will be easier to tell because because first form piccolo is with cape and a transformed piccolo removes the cape.
actually you can do that now just download the custom model. that's how i have my picollo now so it's easy to tell when he's transformed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...bleh. No one is really helping. Their just saying about models. I just want the transformed piccolo aura yellow, not to change piccolo's model :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom