Piccolo with cape n turban

Best answers
Sounds sweet!
With cape n turba(weighted) = lower pl and then he turns to form 2, its when he gets serious and takes it off haha.

Also while we r in the subject, if they ever have form 3-4. Piccolo form 3 = Nail/piccolo fuse and for form 4 kame/piccolo fuse ;)

Best answers
yeah, some nice ideas. It will be cool when piccolo actually looks different after a transformation

Best answers
exactly, and it makes place for soem cool new transformation animations!!!1can't wait!!!

Best answers
LOL!
I just thought of that transformation animation.

Hey PCJoe or will you guys make piccolo's transform animation something like in the show where Piccolo tosses his cape n turban on the floor? lol that would be sweet hahahah.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by theStampede
Sounds sweet!
With cape n turba(weighted) = lower pl and then he turns to form 2, its when he gets serious and takes it off haha.

Also while we r in the subject, if they ever have form 3-4. Piccolo form 3 = Nail/piccolo fuse and for form 4 kame/piccolo fuse ;)
... Have you forgotten one little fact? Like maybe, HE LOOKS THE SAME AFTER FUSING WITH NAIL AND KAME?!?!?!?!

Best answers
The only downside to Piccolo losing the cape and turban after transformation is he looks cooler with the cape and turban. Ah well, thank god for custom models/animations :laff:

Best answers
When piccolo fuses with Nai/Kame, doesn't he get slightly bigger or something? There has to be some physical difference.. lol, you could make him go SSJ..

Best answers
ya a it is called super namek...it is when he turns all shiny and has that x or rocks flying around himm...he fought cell as that i think or the androids...i dont remember

Best answers
Originally posted by Death The Jedi
When piccolo fuses with Nai/Kame, doesn't he get slightly bigger or something? There has to be some physical difference.. lol, you could make him go SSJ..
lol, he unfortunately don't have hair ... btw, it should be great idea to make him with a turban and cape ... its quite boring when we have our perfect trans to dont know if we are transed or not ... i dont think there is a diference between fuse picolo and the normal one beside he look more ... good ...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Buce
ya a it is called super namek...it is when he turns all shiny and has that x or rocks flying around himm...he fought cell as that i think or the androids...i dont remember
A "Super Namek" is from movie 4. Thus has nothing to do with the actual series.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sinkaro
A "Super Namek" is from movie 4. Thus has nothing to do with the actual series.
In the cell saga, when Piccolo fuses with Kame he is Kamiccolo and is a "Super Namek", like a "Super Saiyan"

Cheesy, but whatever

Best answers
OMG OMG OMG P1C00|_0 W1F Y3LL0W S|D1KY H41R R T3H L337z0rZ!!!!11!111!!!11!!11one

Best answers
Piccolo became super namek fighting cell he fused with kami and became super !!!!

Best answers
When Piccolo fused with Kami he had a quote. They could add that for when he transforms. It goes like this:

Mr. Popo: " Kami-sen? Piccolo?"
Piccolo: " No. I am the namek who has long since forgotten his name."

He also has that flashy blue aura when the fuse. Aaaaaaaand finally, the reason he says he is "the namek who has long sicne forgotten his name" is because he and Kami were actually one being. Kami split with his Evil so he could become the Guardian of the Earth. That's how Piccolo was born!

Wee! I don't think any of you really cared but oh well! ^_^ And this is my first post! Fun!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very well put. Even though he has long forgotten his name, Goku came up with a great one, kamicollo(sp?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom