Piccolo WIP

Best answers
Yeah the arms need to be raised a bit more. Looks like his shoulders are dislocated. Apart from that, very nice Piccolo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
badass piccolo, i think you have proven yourself this time, 3/4 view? :laff:

oh ya, try to not have all the folds in the same angle

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the neck arteries (carotids) are out of place, move them closer together please. And piccolo's head seems too small. And the pink things on his forearm need to be fatter at the middle of the arm, and go skinnier as they go into his wrist band. and his wrist bands need to be a little bigger/wider.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dan16 said:
the neck arteries (carotids) are out of place, move them closer together please. And piccolo's head seems too small. And the pink things on his forearm need to be fatter at the middle of the arm, and go skinnier as they go into his wrist band. and his wrist bands need to be a little bigger/wider.
u mean the sternocleidomastoid muscles of the neck

Best answers
looks really good,care to post some wires?and to me he looks to tall.

Best answers
upper body looks good its just that the arms have to be raised like someone said and the lower body looks unusually long i think its because u have to make the area between his belt and his crotch shorter but other then that it looks good.

Best answers
As it has been said, arms up, but either make the head bigger or the body smaller

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks better but the anatomy is a little off. if u look at my drawover u might see the prob. the biceps brachii (pink muscle of the upper arm you have) should start from where the armpit is. that's the origin point of the tendon. the deltoid muscle or the shoulder muscle sort of sits on top.

you could also clean up some pollies on the pectoralis major area and teh head.. u can make it look smooth even with lower polies

look at his left arm where everything goes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's up with his feet? looks like a robot...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you've got TONS of wasted polies in the head and neck :(.

sirken

S
i think the head needs to be bigger, no matter how big his body got his head did too like when fighting Andriod 17 after fusing with Kami

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TeKNiK said:
you've got TONS of wasted polies in the head and neck :(.
second that... and on the legs you could use abit less polys... and on the belt .... :] because the belt detail will be sooo small... that its not really important...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
arms look better, =p umm a few things

1. polies in the chest, shirt, and face could still do a lil more cleaning up
2. wrist bands could be longer
3. the back portrudes too much out, he's looking like he has a bone coming out from his back sorta =o the spine has a natural S-curve to it, so maybe to solve the problem is to bring the neck back a little bit along with the head, making his pecs come out a little more from the side.. too lazy for a drawover to show wut i mean

sirken

S
looks alot better can u give a top view i think the arms are to small from the side not sure tho... thx bye

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
arms "are to small" they will look ingame and from above very powerless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom