Piccolo WIP

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No offence dude, but thats one ugly piccolo... :p

why?

the ears are to short, his nose is too.. human... he sorta looks like an old man with green skin and antennas...

His eyes are too friendly... its just not piccolo...

Here... its not the best pic, but its a example... could be used as a refference.

See the ears? need to be much longer, and the eyes need to be more square too... and the pupils are too big imo.

But its a good start though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks more like dende...

basically his features arent defined enough and he looks a bit "chibi". try defining the cheeks, sharpening the jaw line a little...this might help.

Best answers
the skin is all wrong. You need to rethink your neck muscles, I dont know wtf is going on under his nose but its just not right. Looks more like a cat =X!. The nose is the highest part on your face at points so your gonna need to brighten that up alot, you need to add the 2 bumps between your eyebrows (just above your nose) or atleast easy up on the heavy shadows. His cheeks are way to bright and defined and wtf is with the bright highlight under the eyes?...... it needs ALOT of work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, im in a dilemma, the face sucks, but I cant do anything compared to that, so I have to go with... Good job.

Best answers
Meh. Alot of work eh. Doesnt sound like something i wanna do ;p

Its my second skin eva, next to kirby skin ;p So i dont feel the need to do all this work. Ill just move on. Thanks for the comments though.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
o_o <-----how ur piccolo looks..not good....give him some expression

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom