Piccolo WIP

Best answers
Sorry didn't have enough time to mirror over the other side for the pics.
I think I'll have all the modeling done by some time this weekend. Tell me what you think of it so far.

Best answers
the facial expression is modeled pretty good but i dont like the shoulders and the shirt. the shirt looks too buffed of right now, sending the outer row of polies a lil in could help there.

but so far, congratz to that ^^

Best answers
I appreciate all the good complements, especially the ones coming from Darksun(I've seen your models Darksun, the Krillin and Goku, and they are just amazing). I'll take a look at the shirt but for right now I'm just making the model by following the ref pic exactly.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wowwwww cant wait for this to be released...
mannn thats the best piccolo ever like Black-Sheep said...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great job Chireru :smile: That piccolo is looking great.. *sigh* It's soo much better than our ESF Movies Piccolo... lol. The models in ESF Movies already have the animations finished.. damn Oh well, I will have Gogetenks redo all of them lol

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally a super buffed piccolo as he is suposed to be, please finish it, i've been waiting a long time for a good piccolo.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Like cold steel said piccolo should be buffed :)

Keep up the nice work :)

Best answers
face is wierd? Your gonna have to be more specific there. Again right now I'm just modeling to the ref.
updates soon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks great, just as Piccolo should be. He has a very meaty body, big and powerful, nice to see you were able to realise and accurately portray that. Great job.

And the main reason the face looks weird is because the colored polies for the eyes are too thin, Piccolo has wide eyes, and that's the skin so don't worry about it guys.

Best answers
about damn time someone made a piccolo!

Do you plan on giving him turban and cape or just use what he has now? How about the animations, you going to make any adjustments to his current setup?

anyways, too many questions, just please finish this we need a decent piccolo!!

Best answers
looks good...

will this be up for download when its finished?

it looks good proportions look good and the correct shade of green finaly :yes:

Best answers
I'm gonna cry now. Noone pays attention to my Piccolo. But then this guy makes one and it's "AWESOME" and "COOL". WAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAWAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Just kiddin'. Looks good so far. Best piccolo I've seen (except for mine :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom