• Leave His Trans as it is

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nah, your idea's good, change

• change it, buit not like that

• Total voters
Best answers
hey, piccolo's current trans is: Namek - super Namek.
How about adding his cape to both of those?
and as well, piccolo only because a super Namek once? when he does a fussion with Commy, right? he can undo the fussion, and fuss again. how about this instead.

Piccolo With Turban and cape.

Piccolo without turban and cape.
(when at this stage, the person can ascend, and descend freely - when die goes back to 'Piccolo with Turban and cape')

===Super Namek=== (lets call him Kamiccolo for now)

Kamiccolo With Turban and Cape

Kamiccolo Without Turban and Cape
(when at this stage again, the person can ascend and descend freely, but only between 'Kamiccolo With Turban and Cape' and 'Kamiccolo with Turban and Cape' )

Just to summarize
Stage 1 Piccolo with Turban and Cape
Stage 2 Piccolo without
-
Stage 3 Kamiccolo with Turban and Cape
Stage 4 Kamiccolo without

He can only go Super Namek once, ( as piccolo did, ) and when u die in super namek form, you go back to 'Kamiccolo with turban and cape.'
And when u die in Piccolo without form, you go back to Piccolo with Turban and Cape.

Post Script: Is piccolo going to have a turban and cape next version anyway?
I alway think it'll give him more power, and make a non-saiyan a real option, in a real fight.

Best answers
... question... When have you EVER known Piccolo to fight with cape on, take it off, put it back on, and then take it off again, all in the same fight?

That was the SADDEST excuse for a post that I've ever seen in my life (and I've seen the Counter-Strike boards, and up until a few minutes ago, I thought I'd seen it all).

Not only is your post incoherent, but it's got dubbed crap comin out the wazoo ("super namek?" please!).

Also, if the outline says that they're making a second form for him anyways. Supposedly one with a cape. Also, you're suggesting more transformations... Not only is it pitiful that you'd ask that, but it's also a good way to get hated, as it has been said many many many times that there will not be any more transformations for a long time.

Best answers
hahahah, are you even a Fan of Dbz?!
You make me laugh dude. Piccolo, like even one with Weighted Training cloths, Fights with the cape on, then takes it off when it get more serious. It also Fights with it on when his sparing.
you make me laugh.
If you don't believe go back to about episode 2? lol, and again when he fights freza, he has it on for a big (after he did a fusion with nail i think), and when he kicked freiza in the head when goku was doing a spirt bomb. but i think he just took it off when he was fighting the androids, and didn't doo that much fighting after that.

That was the SADDEST excuse for a post that I've ever seen in my life
Perhaps you said get more than 10 posts, and be with us longer than one month before you start flaming the ideas of other, without even knowing fully, the subject on which your talking about?

Best answers
Did you even whatch each episode all the way through or do you just wait for Piccolo to take his weighted clothing off so you can get horny, then jack off? Here's a tip: whatch the episodes all the way through, and read post all the way through.

Here, jackass:
When have you EVER known Piccolo to fight with cape on, take it off, put it back on, and then take it off again, all in the same fight?
I saved ya the trouble of looking through my extremely long post :rolleyes: [/mocking]

be with us longer than one month before you start flaming the ideas of other, without even knowing fully, the subject on which your talking about
I've been here longer than a month. I'm not gonna say I've been here since the alpha version, since... I haven't. However I have been reading these boards for longer than a month. I just finally decided to join.

Perhaps you said get more than 10 posts
No, I've never said "Get more than 10 post" :laff:

Best answers
and when u die in super namek form, you go back to 'Kamiccolo with turban and cape.'
Did i say he put it back on after done fighting?
and he did put it back on. After he fort 18 ( with vegeta and everyone else) and lost, he flys up to kami's place, and put on his turban and cape before he did his fusion.

No, I've never said "Get more than 10 post"
I never said u did..... I said you should get more than 10 posts before you flame others.
And here, i just know you need to hear this again
Perhaps you said get more than 10 posts, and be with us longer than one month before you start flaming the ideas of other, without even knowing fully, the subject on which your talking about?
Post Script. not that it matters but i have been playing since Alpha 1.5, the first public release.
And you might have
been reading these boards for longer than a month
but have you said the agreement pollicy?
Thou shalt not flame?
You make me laugh again

Best answers
KamakaziChicken said:
Did i say he put it back on after done fighting?
and he did put it back on. After he fort 18 ( with vegeta and everyone else) and lost, he flys up to kami's place, and put on his turban and cape before he did his fusion.

I never said u did..... I said you should get more than 10 posts before you flame others.
And here, i just know you need to hear this again

Post Script. not that it matters but i have been playing since Alpha 1.5, the first public release.
And you might have but have you said the agreement pollicy?
Thou shalt not flame?
You make me laugh again
.. Piccolo forted 18? You must be thinking of dragonball x :laff:

I said he never puts it back on DURING a fight.

You never said I should get more than 10 post, you said "Perhaps you said get more than 10 post"... No, I did not say "Get more than 10 post".

No, I have not said the agreement pollicy

"Thou shalt not flame"? What is this, one of your bible's 10 commandments?

I don't really care if you're laughing. It's not my fault your mother was a hyena and she passed her needless cackling down to you.

Best answers
i ahte to burst everyones bubble but piccolo creates his weighted clothing using energy...

for example on an episode cant remember witch hes on kamis lookput with noa rmour, he powers up and flys of fully armoured... he creates it with his ki!

Best answers
Why can't you just stop talking about things that have been suggested SO many times before?
.) There are models of Piccolo with cape; you can easily replace the pld ones
.) Maybe there will be a concept when more transformations for Piccolo are necessary (when other chars have more transformations, which will take some time...)

Best answers
Magmus said:
i ahte to burst everyones bubble but piccolo creates his weighted clothing using energy...

for example on an episode cant remember witch hes on kamis lookput with noa rmour, he powers up and flys of fully armoured... he creates it with his ki!
.... I'm well aware of the fact that he creates his clothing with his ki. Been so for a year or two now... Heh, but I only just now remembered that.. Thanks, but it has nothing to do with this topic.

Originally posted by [SSj]~Piccolo
Why can't you just stop talking about things that have been suggested SO many times before?
.) There are models of Piccolo with cape; you can easily replace the pld ones
.) Maybe there will be a concept when more transformations for Piccolo are necessary (when other chars have more transformations, which will take some time...)
Finally, someone's on my side.

Orz

Best answers
Wolf, you went way overboard on that guy just for making a suggestion... and that's in no way the stupidest or most incoherent post you've ever seen iif you've been on this forum a while. There is at least one 'add fusion and broli oh and put in ssj4 kthx' post every week. I really hope you don't reply to every post you disagree with like that.

Anyway, Piccolo's turban and cloak are apparently making an appearance in the next version. And his weighted armour is as good a way to explain a transformation as any. If you don't think the difference in weight is substantial enough to count, remember that after taking off his weighted clothing Pikkon was able to fight SSJ Goku. That had to be some pretty heavy stuff.

I prefer to think that the Piccolo in the game now IS 'Kamiccolo'. The fused version does powerup noticeably when he reveals his power to Cell, then powers up even more against #17, and is presumably stronger againt after training in the Time Chamber. So there's no reason for 'fuse with Kami' to be his final transformation Budokai-style.

Orz

Best answers
Just think if Buu had to use all his fusion names... he'd be Gotenkbuucollo, and then Gotrunktenbuucollo after Gotenks defuse. Hell, he'd be Gotrunktenkamibuunailcollo if you included Nail and Kami as well. Kamiccolo is almost an abbreviation in comparison. But I prefer to call him Piccolo, and then after fusion with Kami, call him Piccolo. It's all in the pronunciation.

Orz

Best answers
Yes, I could tell... and your point is? I was merely making an observation, but this is way off topic, so we'll leave it at that.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kamiccolo is actually his name after they fuse, its official.... but because a namekian fusion uses 1 body as a host, he wanted to be called piccolo instead....... but yeah.... its been suggested before, and it was denied.......

Best answers
No offense but I dont think they ever called him "Kamicconail", but I think ive heard Kamiccolo.

Kamikaze's post was incoherent, but you didnt have to go all out on him because it makes you more pathetic that way.

Btw, "Stupidest" is not a word.. I dont think so atleast.

Yes, they will add Piccolo with Cape and Turban in the NEXT version for his "1st Form"

Heres how i see things if/when they add MORE transformations later on.
1)Piccolo w/ weighted clothing>
-Starting stats: 650,000 pl
120 hp
180 speed

2)>Piccolo w/o weighted clothing(animation of him tossing it off)>
-Stats: 1,000,000 req pl, +1.7 pl multiplyer
+10 to hp = 130hp
+30 points to speed = 210 speed

3)>Power Up, -show an animation of him powering up as he did back on Namek>
-Stats: 2,500,000 req pl, +1.8 pl multiplyer
+20 to hp = 150hp
+30 points to speed = 240

4)>Kami fuse, Kami can teleport in and do a quick namek fuse with Piccolo(the team can use after image effects and animation to easily do this), and then you see a big power up animation>
-Stats: 5,000,000 pl req, +1.9 pl multiplyer
+30 to hp = 180 hp
+30 points to speed = 270

5)>Meditation power up as he has it now, just make it his last transformation but add lightning and tornado effects to make it better.
-Stats: 10,000,000 pl req. +2.0 pl multiplyer
+40 to hp = 220hp
+30 points to speed = 300 speed

-This is how i would put Piccolo's transformations/power ups.
-Maybe add/place certain moves in certain trans.

Best answers
wow Asia you got some imagination, but in reality i think that youre realy kewel idea most likely wont happen, is ee them adding in 1 extra power up the removal of his armoured clothing, after he does this it will be perminant then the normal powerup animation will follow thats how i see it happening

Best answers
Just transformation ideas for future versions ;)
Its pretty close to how it was in the show so I just made it so that it would be possible to code in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom