Bolteh2

B
hi, after my failed gotenks (wich ill be redoing later on) i made a piccolo remodel, ive been working on it for 2 weeks now (thx to the holidays, otherwise it would have been finnished in like 3 days)

its the piccolo with cape, i have managed to compile the model and it looks fairly good but still have some bone assignment bugs

i have included some renders

if anybody can help me with the bone assignment please private message me

(i redid some animations so the feet wont clip through the cape (like powerup on the ground is now the same animation as power up in the air

*edit* i just saw the other guys piccolo with cape, looks nice to :)

*edit2* thx to the esf team for the great piccolo model :), only i hate it without cape :)

Mystic-ROsHI

M
NIIICE!!! u should put more detail on the cape.. but damn.. ill use it. looks nice. and here is a lil reference..*ive been trying to make piccolo's face like this.. mayb eu can*? o_o

Mystic-ROsHI

M
The evil smile.. and the eyes, it looks good when they slant like that!

Mystic-ROsHI

M
COOL!! thanks!! and also... what was it u needed to fix also? something about a bug? well.. i hope u can fix them good.. i dont want u rushing this because of me.. plz take your time.. so its at its best. GJ!!O_O

Mystic-ROsHI

M
ahem..............READ U !!!!!! ahem... plz read the thread.;( o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I WANT THAT MODEL.. ITS So GOOD. Can you release it soon please it looks realy realy coo.

Best answers
Is the cape animated well? The model is decent. Not very many complaints. You'd best make the cape animations good. ESF is really based on animation in my opinion. ESF offers the best models for half life, but not the best models all together, but ESF seperates themself from the rest with superb animations. Take that into consideration when animating the cape.

Best answers
Do you only add the cape or you also changed the model at all ?
I really don't like the officiel model so the officiel model with a cape isn't more interesting.

Bolteh2

B
i changed feet a bit, the hands (bigger), head (more piccolo looking), made some changes to the body and legs

Best answers
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
!!NICE!!
I WANT THE MODEL!!

Bolteh2

B
well the model is finnished but i need someone to assign the bones cuz when i do it the ass is ****ed up (polys go inside and you get like a very large opening and im pretty sure piccolo hasnt got an ass like that :D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow it looks great! As far as i can say 10 times better then the original i can see the changes you made ,very smooth!Take your time on finishing it.Could you also fix the Buu cape, sometimes I can see his feet trough the cape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom