Piccolo regen confusion

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the buu saga Piccolo states that he can regenerate as long as his head isn't damaged. Now with Cell having Piccolo's cells, It would more or liekly mean that Cell should not be able to regenerate considering that Goku Blasted Cell with a khh that casued Cell to lose the top part of his body. Piccolo mentions that he can regenerate as long as his haed isn't damaged after he is turned back to normal after being turned to stone by Dabura.

This is a little confusing :S.

Best answers
cell can regenerate as long as theres a single cell left since each cell is encoded with his entire being. I could be wrong but thats how i remember it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tolore is correct. Cell explains that he can regenerate as long as the nucleus of at least one of his cells survives.

Also, I don't think it's correct to assume that, because Piccolo was able to do something (or in this case, was not), that Cell has the same abilities/limitations. Cell was created from many different cells, and he was created to be more powerful than anyone, so obviously Dr. Gero would try to overcome Piccolo's regeneration problem, and enable Cell to regenerate anything.

Sound Artist
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
In the buu saga Piccolo states that he can regenerate as long as his head isn't damaged. Now with Cell having Piccolo's cells, It would more or liekly mean that Cell should not be able to regenerate considering that Goku Blasted Cell with a khh that casued Cell to lose the top part of his body. Piccolo mentions that he can regenerate as long as his haed isn't damaged after he is turned back to normal after being turned to stone by Dabura.

This is a little confusing :S.
I don't remember Piccolo saying that in that episode, did you get this information from an English dubbed episode?

Best answers
As long as his head is attached to his body, Piccolo can regenerate. The reason Cell is able to regenerate is due to the near-indestructability of Frieza's cells, and the perseverance of the Saiyan cells.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His head doesn't even need to be attached to his body, it just needs to remain intact. As long as his head remains intact he can regenerate everything, hence why after his statue toppled (Dabura spit) the head broke off but remained intact, and he regrew from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom