almostdeleted

A
Im working a picoclo model for esf.

All my other models got whiped out, so I decided to make a piccolo.

Heres a pic:

:D

Critz please.

Sorry about the crappy render.

Best answers
nice so far, but your head doesnt look like picco from the front view, its too fat. his chin is much sharper than yours and the antennas are oriented more to the middle of the head (dunno how to say, sryz). except of that you could add some detail like a mouth but if you want a really low poly do it with the skin. keep it up so far, im interested in how this turns out ;-P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is plain soso.. The antennas are way too far separateed and should be closer in towards his forehead more. The rest of it looks good.. Bring progress, you should just complete his enire body then ask for critz, so you can change the entire thing once you get critz.

Best answers
not that bad i have to say, but it does need some tweaking

here are some references:

Greetz

almostdeleted

A
k, thanks for the critz.

Things to fix:

Antenas
Chin
Increase his forehead a bit
Add his ears.
Then next update will be when I finish the torse (not including arms)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
The model looks like i can use a lot of work. Here is the main refs i used when making my Piccolo model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Use the refs posted by this guy above dude their perfect reference pics.

almostdeleted

A
Yea, hes gonna be buff. Im gonna make him look like when he fought Cell/17.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Nice model, keepe up the good work (good work!? i mean great work :D) im gonna use it for sure

almostdeleted

A
Update, check the first posts. I still gota fix teh antenas.

Best answers
Defenently a download for me. If you decide to release the public.
My only crit is the body...I can't quite pinpoint it but, it doesn't look correct.

almostdeleted

A
yea, I fixed the body, my friend did a drawover on it.

And YES this model WILL be released. and it will be free to edit. I dont care what anyone does to the model. I just needed Practice.

Best answers
hmm there is quite much wrong, probably too much to crit now (im lazy as hell). looka at this model i made a time ago. i know it needs tweaking at torso but it should help ya a bit :
´

btw polycount is 944 just to compare ;)

Best answers
the legs look too low poly to animate properly, cant see any knees. also something wierd on his right foot, stray polys shooting up though it maybe. side view also needs some work, chest slopes the wrong way, neck is too flat.

on the whole looks spiffy.

almostdeleted

A
no, the foot is fine. I just screwed up when I rendered it :-/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol Goku SSJ that Piccolo model looks strange.... I think his pants are too big.

ONTOPIC: CrackerJack, your model is coming along fine man, only few probs I see is the top half near his torso,head still looks kinda of weird with those antennas. Give him a buffer chest, bigger arms and shoulder muscles. Other than that nice progress :yes:

Here's a 2 minute outline I made for ya:

Best answers
Xsl>|< said:
Lol Goku SSJ that Piccolo model looks strange.... I think his pants are too big.

ONTOPIC: CrackerJack, your model is coming along fine man, only few probs I see is the top half near his torso,head still looks kinda of weird with those antennas. Give him a buffer chest, bigger arms and shoulder muscles. Other than that nice progress :yes:

Here's a 2 minute outline I made for ya:

actually that looks right on(the outline i mean) so ya you should take that and redo it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom