Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Hey There,

We're working on a very nice Piccolo model, we need help with it.. so far we've done is his head, his cape and his shoulder pads... so we might need some serious help... You can check out the pictures on: Http://www.dignity4life.com/esf/development.htm

So if you think you can help out and become a member of out team... feel free to e-mail Snake about the details: [email protected]

Let us know !

[Roe] Amaru :)

Best answers
Ok, there's really something wrong with the things on the front off his head, will try to post a drawing soon. But stop posting treads for every help on a model you need. Just post it in one tread or PM some ppl...

Best answers
are you jackasses really that f*ckin stupid?!?! you guys STEAL MODELS AND POST THEM HERE! thats BFP THREW AND THREW, the cape is FRAG FORCES and everyone of your crapy rips can be found HERE

Best answers
There we go again... Same thing happened yesterday... and I'm starting to get real f*cking pissed about it...

MODERATORS -------> Do something about this !!! This Th3Pr0fessi0na1 Loser = getting on my god damn nurves...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what are they gonna do? say its ok that you ripped someone elses work?

Best answers
And what about all those re-models ??? WE ARE GIVING CREDIT FOR GOD DAMN 100 TIMES... CHECK THE FREAKING WEB-SITE.... ARE YOU PEOPLE BLIND ??? CAN'T READ ??? NO BRAINS ??? Or just stupid at birth ???

What about all the peeps who make re-models, use other people's heads, using skins ??? What's that then ???

STOP THIS **** !!!

You like it or you don't ... if you dont THEN SHUT THE **** UP !

Best answers
he has enclosed the credits, so what are u talking about??????:talk:

Best answers
Hey Guys,

If we just all relax, chill back for a moment and check: Http://www.dignity4life.com/esf and look for Development, you can see there is nothing wrong, all the credits are there and if there's a ???? behind it, it means we are still working on finding the right credits and that's exacly why the web-site is still UNDER CONSTRUCTION !

If you just chill out, have some happy thoughts and have a coke and a smile... we'll all be happy again !

Stop flaming the threads please... I agree with Amaru and -=The Wes=- !!!

See YA,

ScaRecroW

Best answers
Hmmm, we are making our own models... You edit models right... how many times do we have to tell you people that we are using parts... and only from Frieza & Oozaru... Like Amaru said !

See YA,

ScarEcroW

P.s: Why else would this thread ask for help !!! Damn... you people are so annoying !

Best answers
OMG I CANT STAND THIS FORUMS ANYMORE PEOPLE ARE GETTING SO HOSTILE!!!! PRO-SQuad u better calm the fÜck down u dont gotta say sh!t with such hostility... ::me turns red::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom