Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
check it out.. I've started on the head, just tell me what looks wrong and how I should fix it... even though its just the head so far!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, the model looks great so far. But like Ultra vegeta implied, you need to make the ears smaller.

And btw, what engine is saiyan crusades using to allow such high poly models like this and your Gohan?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ya I'l fix the hears when I'm finish modeling the head.. and we are supposed to be working with the NeL engine but we dont know the coder keeps switching on us..

BTW ne engine can take such high poly its all on how u code it

Best answers
blorkle... i cant really crit. finish the head, then i can.

in fact, finish the whole model :D

Best answers
...hmm

I really cant say, I mean its okay so far but finish it up and then I'll critisize you from there. But over all....Its really not that bad bro.

Epoq

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
to early to bad, I'm just making sure that its ok before I make it then once its done I would have to go back and remake alot of **** so might as well do it now

EDIT: I looked after at my ref pic and I saw the turban didnt look right, I fixed it, you'll get to see it once I finish the torso + I fixed the cheeks, less fat, and made a nice chin, was thinking of making a mouth, but I said nah not unless some one says I really really need

if the floor on the image is red this means its the 3rd time I update the image on this post

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, the turban does look a bit off, too square, and maybe to short. But otherwise it's looking great so far. Keep it up

Scruffie

S
It doesn't... bulge if you know what I mean. I mean, yours doesn't bulge like it should.

It's like a bulb, it kinda gets bigger the higher up you go... just like Piccolos head!

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice cept for the Turban and overly large ears

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
over due update... its still not much, but I know there is alot wrong...

Best answers
man from that pic it pools ugly man just show it whens its done or nealy it doesnt look that good there

Best answers
its amazing how like un harsh ppl can be ..... but yeh... show it wen its done... can't really tell from a half dun thing

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I am worried about the shoulder pad praportions, because to me it seems HUGE but I modeled if off a ref pic so i dono?

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Mistery he looks great..
His ears are not too big.
Sholder pads look fine.
But i think there might be too much white clothe on his turben.. but that could just be me. :p

Best answers
i still reckon its coming along nicely tho.. the shoulder pads look fine if u ask me

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
start on the torso, and new part to head, its got stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom