Best answers
are there any krillin or piccolo models out there?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you mean besides the ones already in the game? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, theres a caped piccolo on redsaiyan.net, thats ok, theres also a sbc fix if u look around ^_^

Best answers
i couldnt find a sbc fix but ima check out red saiyan for the piccolo thx

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sbc will be fixed in the new beta.
and about the piccolo model if u look aroud youll find a nice capped piccolo.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
check in the misc. section, theres a new sprite so its not so, err.. neon like:laff:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i have recently bought q3 arena. As for the looks of it, it will be worth it.

ZuL

Best answers
Too bad for you. If you bought Q3 JUST to play SOS then you bought it in vain. SOS is a stand-alone game. It's just the Q3 ENGINE.

Best answers
I have a cool Krillan by KAIN

KAIN is releasing his soon with a BD version for stage 2

Scruffie

S
SIgh, think again Zul.

SoS Is a Standalone on a modified Q2 engine.

There is also an SoS 'Lite' version for people who have slower comps, which runs on Q3.

You did look at the site, right? ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ZuL
Too bad for you. If you bought Q3 JUST to play SOS then you bought it in vain. SOS is a stand-alone game. It's just the Q3 ENGINE.

you can play bid for power or one of the other 3 dbz mods

Best answers
Huh?

What is this SOS game? Could someone please give me the full title, and a URL? Thanks.

Best answers
my special beam cannon fix is in the esf beta Miscellaneous section on red saiyan, its also #5 on the new files list.

please, some feed back would be most apreciated...thank you

ps
i have a kamehameha fix that needs hosting :)

ZuL

Best answers
Originally posted by Scruffie
SIgh, think again Zul.

SoS Is a Standalone on a modified Q2 engine.

There is also an SoS 'Lite' version for people who have slower comps, which runs on Q3.

You did look at the site, right? ;/
Of course I looked at the site... I just got a bit confused for a while, first it was based on the Q2, then suddenly on Q3, then back to Q2 again. I've never read anywhere it's gonna be a mod though. I thought that was a thing of the past.

Best answers
the armor is more black then you have it, and his under suit is black. check the ref pic in the background of my banner.

you should try to get that little bottom white peice under the pecks colored in too.
:yes:

Best answers
so umm do you have the krillin model? bcause krillin is my fav (he is fast) but i think his shoulders are to big so i just wanted to find another model for him

Scruffie

S
Well, they were Q3, THEN they were the Standalone. RIght from the switch to standalone they were gonna make another Q3 version.

I never thought it was that confusing. Then people started making threads in the forum like "Q2 or Q3?!" when the answers were right there.

n00bs (not calling you a n00b) get so excited they just skip the important bits like, say, the whole announcement and go straight for the stupid questions. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom