[Old PotW] Piccolo in ice world

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're talking about color correction. And it's probably not possible as it is right now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For this map, all characters should have frosty breath. The girls, will need visibly hardened nipples.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Frosty breath is included, dalte did it a while ago, i belive it disapears when the aura is on.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For this map, all characters should have frosty breath. The girls, will need visibly hardened nipples.
There is only 1 female character though.

But i like your way of thinking. What say you come up with an idea on how we can add bikini suits for tropical maps :p

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What say you come up with an idea on how we can add bikini suits for tropical maps :p
Give up. Vegeta's idea makes sense, yours - doesn't. People don't go into bikini suits only because they're in tropical places, however frosty breath and hardened nipples are not for ones to decide. Also a nice visual effect.

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I think there is to much green... :O, nah i like it allot :D.. but the guy that made the recolor.. i like that even better! :eek:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought piccolo had 5 fingers? o_O
Not in the manga.

They added a 5th finger for the anime because 4 fingers is considered something similar to racist in Japan. Has something to do with lower classes in its past and is still considered a pretty bad insult. Kinda like you cant say racist remarks on national TV regardless of weather they were meant racist or not ^^

Best answers
Not in the manga.

They added a 5th finger for the anime because 4 fingers is considered something similar to racist in Japan. Has something to do with lower classes in its past and is still considered a pretty bad insult. Kinda like you cant say racist remarks on national TV regardless of weather they were meant racist or not ^^
ah i see. well my good sir, you have just put a wrinkle in my brain! :)

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Its really sarcastic when he doesn't post the epic picture in the main site and I was so pissed off when he didn't do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom