Piccolo in 1.3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess you guys haven't been on the receiving end of endless SBC's. If they fix the SBC, then he will be underpowered, but either way I'm sure they have ways to amp him up to compete with the others.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He could be given more transes and more attacks, real ones at that, but according to the outline he wont. The only thing I can think of is that his one 'trans' (no weighted clothes) has a 5x multiplier and 300+ speed.

I know he gets the Makosen but big deal, he already has two beams (including SBC). Making the SBC attached will mean he'll lose his 'ball' style attack. Why not give him Light Grenade/Chobakuretsumaha instead?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fo'sure I was that he was to aquire Chobakuturkeyretsumaha.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah he's not getting the Light Grenade /Chobakuomgridiculouslylongnamemaha, just the Makosen afaik, I haven't read the 12 pages of responses in the outline thread though.

ESF 1.3 Outline said:
More attacks Piccolo’s makosen Gohan’s double-beam Buu’s bodypart Trunks flamethrower

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know it has been suggested many many times, but i see a reason now to give him a fuse with kami trans just to compete with everyone else, because when 1.3 is out, i douby people will use him when they can go ssj3 with goku, 18 for animatable bewbs, ginyu for the buddy system, etc.

kami can teleport next to piccolo and then they could fuse. it's not weird because characters seemed to just teleport near you a lot in the series. for nail, it would be weird to have him teleport while he's injured about to die o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imkongkong said:
i know it has been suggested many many times, but i see a reason now to give him a fuse with kami trans just to compete with everyone else, because when 1.3 is out, i douby people will use him when they can go ssj3 with goku, 18 for animatable bewbs, ginyu for the buddy system, etc.

kami can teleport next to piccolo and then they could fuse. it's not weird because characters seemed to just teleport near you a lot in the series. for nail, it would be weird to have him teleport while he's injured about to die o_O

lol let an ambulance bring him in. Anyway if its makeable, then just let them teleport to him and then some flashy fusion.

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
I have faith in the team. They are aware of the balance issues in the current version, and I do believe they will fix Piccolo to make him more useful than he is now.
I admire you because I wish I did have faith but I don't anymore

they are NOT thinking about piccolo because if they were they'd put it in the outline but they haven't so I guess they won't do anything, even if we scream and shout at them

@Kaination your right he is a good character for now but when we get to 1.3 he's going to be very much underpowered even with SBC

Best answers
I see that noones ever suggested Piccolo`s multy-form technique.Maybe they could add this to him.It wouldn`t make things worse.Or maybe I`m just suggesting bad ideas?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that they multiply thing was suggested many many times in the suggestions part of the forum.

Best answers
Lets count his Possible 'transes' First 'Super Namek' - where he increases in size, could mean alot more health at the expense of speed. Then weighted clothing, which could be a 1.5 multiplier, then Super namek, fused with Nail, which could be a 3x increase, and to have it look 'proper' nail could fade into next to piccolo slowly, And yeah you get the jist. Then fusion with Kami, Which could be a 4x or 5x increase, And Kami teleports and fuses... Piccolo did have alot of Forms in the series. But the 'growing larger' was only in the origional Dragon Ball and a couple of movies I think. - So It wont be all that feasable in a dragon ball z only style...

Best answers
Pemalite said:
Lets count his Possible 'transes' First 'Super Namek' - where he increases in size, could mean alot more health at the expense of speed. Then weighted clothing, which could be a 1.5 multiplier, then Super namek, fused with Nail, which could be a 3x increase, and to have it look 'proper' nail could fade into next to piccolo slowly, And yeah you get the jist. Then fusion with Kami, Which could be a 4x or 5x increase, And Kami teleports and fuses... Piccolo did have alot of Forms in the series. But the 'growing larger' was only in the origional Dragon Ball and a couple of movies I think. - So It wont be all that feasable in a dragon ball z only style...
give that man the dog named bingo ! now I'm not a expert on dbz timeline but that sounds like a great idea !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom