Piccolo in 1.3

Best answers
In 1.3 piccolo is not getting any new transformations. At least Kril is fast so he won't suffer too much with one trans, but piccolo is already underused and underpowered as he is, and needs another/more powerul trans.

Best answers
WEll threre is a outline that says all transes

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So I think Picolo will be just Grate the way he is I heard the SBC will make out for his trans maybe Picolo will have the bigest life in the game

seb

Best answers
Piccolo was always the least picked character, But I agree, he does need more powers or transformations

Best answers
he has more transes then just one... i wouldnt wory about it to much.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He just needs a speed increase.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well as of the outline, Piccolo will be the only character that will be extremely underbalanced. Not only is he not a fast character nor a great asset on the health side but his only move that makes players want to play him will be downgraded severly. Piccolo in the show was able to hold his own against most of the character (Pre Cell Saga) and was speedy as well. Piccolo was also able to regenerate limbs and would thus leave to believe that he would have some incredible health assets. Lastly, Piccolo's SBC is his only strongpoint in the game, and for the next version, it will be attached and therefore won't have its appeal and leave Piccolo in a great defficit. If he was given a bigger boost on his transformation and a larger health upgrade, maybe simmiliar to Frieza's then he won't be as bad off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldnt mind redirectable scattershots, so you can change their flight more than once. That would give him a boost.

Best answers
I LOVE the green bastard and I've a few tips for the esf team about him

1 stop kissing the sayins ass, all the sayins get tons of different forms yet the green guy gets only 1 ? who came up with that idea ? and are they on any drugs ?

2 in the anime he CLEARLY changes form at least a handful of times with the fusion i mean at least you could keep the first trans as a kind of power-up tybe thing, then add namik-fusion and you can have kami-fusion (the arm should be greyish on this model just for special effect)

3 I hope you also add the fact that he is immune to both discs (due to the fact that he can just throw a arm in the way and grow it back)

4 have a heath regen power that has a charge bar at the bottem, it takes away heath but if it gets to the end of the bar a certain amount of heath is restored(I'd say about 40% - 30% might be a bit high), the higher the form the longer it takes

5 isn't this a suggestion ?

Best answers
i agree with some of the last posters comments, but could you explain your 4'th paragraph about piccolo's regeneration a bit better?

PS: dodgeing disks is so easy the team isn't even going to bother with giving picc immuneity to discs.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm positive you'll be pleased with piccolo in 1.3, and just hopefully I might start using him again :).

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Piccolo is anything like he is now, then theres no hope for him. His stats need to be changed and his trans has to be awesome if hes to stand a chance against the saiyans (and krillin for that matter).

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Because his scatter shot blows up in your face at times.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have faith in the team. They are aware of the balance issues in the current version, and I do believe they will fix Piccolo to make him more useful than he is now.

Best answers
I've overstressed piccolo to be pumped up for 1.3. He just won't make it. His attacks suck, basically. He needs a speed increase and attack power increase, and thats all there is to it.

nge

Best answers
Scattershot could be devistating if it wasn't a larger threat to the person who fired it. A speed increase is a MUST.

Best answers
he should be around the same as a ssj sayien, 1 of the charicters says hes as strong as 1 when he is fighting cell, after his trans

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Malarky said:
he should be around the same as a ssj sayien, 1 of the charicters says hes as strong as 1 when he is fighting cell, after his trans
Krillin states that before piccolo goes to kami's lookout to fuse with kami.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom